Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:33:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: EA considers Sims 3 leak as “demo program”  (Read 4170 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
PixieStyx26

View Profile
« on: June 23, 2009, 11:04:52 am »

I found this while looking for random Sims 3 crap on the web.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/technology/2009/06/23/ea-considers-sims-3-leak-as-demo-program-115875-21465106/

First it was "buggy" and now it was a "demo" If EA digs that whole any bigger they'll end up in Australia.

:love1::spanish:<br /><br />Caution Tattooed Freak on a Leash may Bite<br /><br />When there\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s no future how can there be sin?-Sex Pistols
abaris

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2009, 02:48:38 pm »

I wonder what they might say about their leaked online shop. Oh yes, it's also there.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2009, 03:29:06 pm »

They're really trying to bail themselves out, aren't they? If it was indeed, a demo, then why could they not have provided that themselves how many months earlier in order to get the feedback needed to fix the bugs and glitches the released game suffers from? Idiots...

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
MaryH

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2009, 07:02:53 pm »

They're putting a good face on a bad slip-up. They lost millions of dollars from this leak, and lost thousands of potential buyers for the game because it was and is still so damned buggy that it still stinks to high heaven, and the people who told us about it were the people who downloaded the leak.

Some demo! They're expecting people to accept lousy coding for a demo? They're the ones who did this game, not us. They're not patching it, they're not fixing it and they're depending on people like Pescado to fix their problems.

Bet JR is just gritting his teeth in frustration when he gets asked that question.
"Sure, it's great that we got found out to be liars of the first water. Great PR!"

Wonder if the person who leaked it got fired yet?

SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2009, 07:09:35 pm »

I think it's funny that the game got leaked, now that I see what the 'true' game looks and behaves like. I love seeing EA suffer. LMAO
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: