Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 03:45:03 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: some questions.  (Read 2336 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
simpleprincess
Princess in training.

View Profile
« on: June 11, 2009, 06:24:57 am »

I really need to know how my evil sim can make someone cry? its just not working no matter who I do it do and whatever I choose and for however long so frustrating.

There doesnt seem to be a points bar so know the level of hate/like so i have no idea how much someone likes or dislikes a another sim

I STILL cant work out how to change their hair in live mode there appears to be NO options.

Im finding this game really hard and annoying and about to pack it aLL in and trade it back. Undecided
lexi9803

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2009, 10:35:33 am »

maybe to make ur sim make someone cry you could try being mean to a really sensitive sim like and emotional one or maybe there is another trait that makes them upset easily

to change hair in live mode click on the mirror and say change appearance and it will take you back to CAS but the only options to change are hair and makeup. hope i helped Grin
simpleprincess
Princess in training.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2009, 01:51:52 pm »

I tried clicking on the mirror to a pre-made family but it didnt work? Also I made a random female with as much crying traits and set my evil sim on her to test it and still didnt work? glitches maybe?
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2009, 02:18:34 pm »

Evil Sims get quite a few options with the red Evil face icon to be mean to other Sims. If you combine Mean-spirited with Evil, you could have more options to make other Sims much more miserable.

I can't really say much about mirrors because I haven't tried that myself. Maybe someone else knows what needs to be done with the mirror?

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: