Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 10:23:15 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Warlokk's Tower is now accepting PayPal donations  (Read 8488 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« on: April 28, 2006, 08:11:40 pm »

Hello all--

After a lot of thinking, and realizing just how much time and effort I've been putting into my BodyShape Projects, and the popularity of them, I've decided to set up a PayPal link where folks can make donations if you'd like.

This is a COMPLETELY optional thing... I will ALWAYS make my stuff free for everyone.  Think of this as more of a "Tip Jar" than anything else.  If you love my meshes, and don't know how your game would even be playable without them, the go ahead and drop a buck or so in the jar Cheesy

I've got a basic GooglePage website I've started to put together, drop on by and don't mind the dust... Cheesy

Warlokk's Tower Workshop & Tip Jar

Thanks to everyone for all the great feedback I've gotten so far on my projects, and for all the appreciation and support!  More to come VERY soon!
« Last Edit: May 05, 2006, 08:20:52 pm by Warlokk » Logged

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
The Cheat

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2006, 01:06:53 pm »

I'd say keep working on the meshes and save learning HTML for later. I refuse to play my Sims game until I get the Hi-Res meshes; this way, I can create a variety of townies to help "spread" the new sizes around my 'hood. :tongue5:
« Last Edit: April 29, 2006, 01:10:06 pm by The Cheat » Logged

Yeah man. I'll gnaw your face off.
- Teh C.

Oh yeah, uh...The Cheat is a green stripe-ed rabbit, with two butts!
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2006, 01:13:43 pm »

That's the plan... Smiley

The finished Adult clothing for the Bottom sizes is in testing, I'm working on the Teens and cleaning up the loose ends.  Shouldn't be long now... Cheesy

Black Sabbath

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2006, 04:54:25 pm »

so is that for the botoms or tops or both

What is the price of a bullet? Another hole in the head. a flag drapped over a coffin. Another soldier is dead.
How many victims have fallen? How many more have to die? People dying in masses. angel of death standing by
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2006, 05:17:56 pm »

For the Bottom sizes first... once those are finished and released, I can continue work on the Tops.  I plan to release all the Nude Top sizes first though to give everyone an idea what's coming, like I showed in that one preview post.  Then I'll do the clothing, one size at a time.  In the meantime the original BodyShape sizes will match up fairly close until they're updated.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2006, 05:20:22 pm by Warlokk » Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: