Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 03:50:14 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Fight Anyone Anytime New Version Available(9/27/06)  (Read 62440 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Avi

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 16, 2006, 06:37:04 pm »

Should I try that to considering I discovered it was this hack causing my problems before?  Since I took it out, I haven't had the problem again . . .
Cajun1692

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 16, 2006, 06:47:22 pm »

Quote from: Squinge
If you could try #3 in this thread & attach that file to your reply I may be able to figure it out Smiley

Will do. Smiley

Oblio says "You don't have to have a point, to have a point."
L'Oblio dice "Lei non deve avere un punto, avere un punto."
Oblio dit « Vous ne devez pas avoir un point, avoir un point. »
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: June 16, 2006, 07:03:10 pm »

I just reposted the EP3 version the fight shove test didn't save correctly for some reason this may solve the problem a couple of you were having.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2006, 07:37:08 pm by Squinge » Logged

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Cajun1692

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 16, 2006, 07:03:51 pm »

Quote from: Cajun1692
Will do. Smiley

Here is the information you asked for.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2006, 07:18:31 pm by Squinge » Logged

Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: June 16, 2006, 07:10:44 pm »

Here is the information you asked for.
Thanks, you may wish to redownload & see if it works I just reposted the EP3 version part of the file didn't save correctly when I first posted it.

Cajun1692

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 16, 2006, 07:25:09 pm »

Thanks, you may wish to redownload & see if it works I just reposted the EP3 version part of the file didn't save correctly when I first posted it.

will do.  I am so paranoid that I am just stupid that I put the file back in and tried on different families to see if they would woohoo in bed, not the same ones I had tried before.  Nope, not crazy, doesn't work, all they want to do in bed is either fight or breakup, lol.  To be honest, that seems a bit more realistic, lol.  Thanks for the time you are putting into this, it is much appreciated. Smiley

Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: June 16, 2006, 07:35:34 pm »

I had tried before. Nope, not crazy, doesn't work, all they want to do in bed is either fight or breakup, lol.
If it still does that your sims my be into kinky stuff, lol I tried it & I get all the options make out, woohoo, ect.

Cajun1692

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 16, 2006, 07:40:51 pm »

If it still does that your sims my be into kinky stuff, lol I tried it & I get all the options make out, woohoo, ect.

I just downloaded the new one and it works fine now. Smiley  My sims now want to woohoo once again, thanks for the help. Smiley

As a side note, thanks for the breakup mod.  I had one of my Legacy sims get engaged to a guy in college, when he graduated and got home, well, the college guy just wouldn't commit.  Even though engaged, in love, and everything else, no proposal would pop up to get him in the family.  So, I had the guys fight and get a lot of bad feeling between them, got the family one down to 0, red all over the college guy and still the engagement stayed on.  Sometimes I really think they have a mind of their own, lol.

Avi

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 16, 2006, 07:49:47 pm »

Will try the new version . . .  and see if it solves my problem before I put on the new patch . . .  *is scared to patch it . . .  again.*  *LOL!*  Ah, well.  Part of the challenge of Sims 2 is figuring out what the hell is wrong with it.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: June 16, 2006, 08:03:24 pm »

Quote from: Avi
Ah, well. Part of the challenge of Sims 2 is figuring out what the hell is wrong with it.
that's true :laugh:

edit:I am trying a couple of things to get rid of the fight menus when sims are in bed hopefully it will be working soon.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2006, 08:19:33 pm by Squinge » Logged

Avi

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 16, 2006, 11:00:49 pm »

Good news!  Seems the new version fixed the problem I was having . . .

I have the fight menu option when my Sims are in bed, too, but I still get the other romantic options, so no problem there.  Question:  If by chance I clicked on it, would they get out of bed and fight or fight in bed?  Seeing Sims fight in bed might be interesting.  *LOL!*

Still leary on installing new patch . . .  probably won't attempt it until tomorrow.  *LOL!*  Now that everything is working right . . .  ;^)  *crosses fingers!*
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: June 16, 2006, 11:12:50 pm »

Quote from: Avi
Question: If by chance I clicked on it, would they get out of bed and fight or fight in bed?
Good question I will have to try it & see what happens, I'm glad it's working now next time I will double check the mod before asking you to do anything else.

Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: June 17, 2006, 06:08:27 pm »

I just updated the EP2/EP3/FFS Version the fight menus no longer appear when sims are in bed I also added some other tests to hide the menu when needed.

emino

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 23, 2006, 09:29:42 pm »

Squinge, can you made a version of this hack that does not reduce relationship, and raise fun when sim fights (at least for active, outgoing and fit sims)? Should be useful for my Fight Club Smiley.
Stimy

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 09, 2006, 08:06:40 am »

Quote from: emino
Squinge, can you made a version of this hack that does not reduce relationship, and raise fun when sim fights (at least for active, outgoing and fit sims)? Should be useful for my Fight Club Smiley.

Or hack a rug object with its own fighting global that makes all fights generated by the rug give fun and add body points.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  

Jump to: