Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 08:35:47 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Fight Anyone Anytime New Version Available(9/27/06)  (Read 61565 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2006, 01:07:59 am »

I just posted a TS2/EP1 version of this mod.

If you have a question about my mods post it here
poisonedsodapop

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2006, 09:12:10 am »

Quote from: Squinge
I just posted a TS2/EP1 version of this mod.

Awesome! I can't wait to have fun with this one. All my sims will become enemies...ok not really I'm not that harsh.

richy61

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2006, 02:41:28 pm »

Humm....
If you combine this one with your ban-costumer.....
"Hey you ... Stop annoying my customers !!!" Pouf..pouf..snap...snap...  "And get out my business!!!" Hop bannish...
You see the idea? No it's not a request, hum... but I like it...
poisonedsodapop

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2006, 08:56:36 am »

The funny thing about this hack is that after I installed it one of my teenagers brought a friend home and the friend he brough home went inside the house and beat up another teenager who had stayed the night! I thought it was kind of odd but funny as heck. He also wanted to beat up the mother. I let it slide that once...but he may not be so lucky next time.

MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2006, 10:23:40 am »

Poisoned, I don't think this mod have anything to do with that, I've seen Sims act this way often (if you don't have another hack to control them).  there are Sims like that who doesn't like other Sims.  In fact, without a control mod while I was on community lot, since I install NL I would see at least one fight per visit to community lot, it can happen on residential lot too.

This mod just adds the action in the pie menu so you can select them when you wish so you don't have to be furious with a Sim for them to appear or with low relationship, it does not change the way Sims will act.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2006, 10:25:51 am by MissDoh » Logged
poisonedsodapop

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2006, 09:27:51 am »

Quote from: MissDoh
Poisoned, I don't think this mod have anything to do with that
I wasn't sure what the problem was considering the 2 teens had actually never met and I don't have NL lol. Just one of those odd occurences I suppose.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2006, 04:49:29 pm by Squinge » Logged

Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2006, 10:18:37 am »

Quote from: poisonedsodapop
I wasn't sure what the problem was
That is strange & kind of funny, lol
« Last Edit: June 07, 2006, 04:50:02 pm by Squinge » Logged

poisonedsodapop

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2006, 10:06:20 am »

That is strange & kind of funny, lol

I know it is funny! I was telling another sim to do something and all of a sudden I heard one of my kid sims freaking out so I went to look and saw them fighting in the living room. I was shocked at first and then I started laughing.

Oh and just so I don't have to make another post, is this mod supposed to make it where the fight interaction is enabled in the normal socializing menus? Because I can only fight sims when they're walking down the street and haven't been greeted. The fight interaction is also enabled when they're sitting on a couch or in a bed/crib. Surprised me when i saw the fight interaction for a sleeping toddler lol. I wonder who would've won that fight.

I always forget to say something in these posts. I'm using the version of this mode for EP1.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2006, 10:11:09 am by poisonedsodapop » Logged

Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2006, 10:26:06 am »

Quote from: poisonedsodapop
I always forget to say something in these posts. I'm using the version of this mode for EP1.
The option appears when it shouldn't because of skipping the normal check when you tell sims to attack, it may appear when it shouldn't allow a fight, but that is only if you click a sim; sims won't be able to autonomously fight anyone unless they pass the normal test by the game, but you should be able to attack sims that have been greeted at least it works like that in EP3, I will double check the EP1 version to see if I missed something by mistake it's possible because the code looks different in SimPE because I have EP3 that's why I don't make certain mods for previous EP's unless I'm sure the code is the same Smiley

headcase

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2006, 03:36:19 pm »

Question: since this allows fighting with anyone, any time, what does this do with relationships? i am thinking of a variant, allowing sims to fight "for the unholy joy of it" to borrow from American Gods. Their relationship scores should actually go UP from it... is this doable? **grin** am I posting this question in the wrong place?
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2006, 06:22:41 pm »

I fixed a bug in the TS2/EP1 version reported by poisonedsodapop.

poisonedsodapop

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2006, 06:40:57 pm »

I fixed a bug in the TS2/EP1 version reported by poisonedsodapop.

Thanks again for this. Now to test it out and once again probably have too much fun with this lol.

notokay7052

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2006, 12:23:30 am »

Thanks again, Squinge.  I've been wanting this but didn't know it existed.  I should've known you'd make it.
notokay7052

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2006, 09:48:07 am »

This doesn't seem to be working for me for come reason. Sad  No fight options appear - besides the usual ones that appear when you're relationships are bad.  I have all EP's including that nappy FFS.  I uninstalled/reinstalled twice and still no luck.  Squinge, I do have your hula dance and more mod.  Do these conflict?  Cause those are the only fight features I have. I get no fight options on the other sim.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2006, 10:01:33 am »

Quote from: notokay7052
Squinge, I do have your hula dance and more mod. Do these conflict? Cause those are the only fight features I have. I get no fight options on the other sim.
The hula mod doesn't conflict with anything, have you ran the conflict detection utility to check for a possible hack conflict? the only fight options you should get with this mod are the normal ones shove, attack, poke, and slap.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: