Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 08:41:17 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Don Lothario???  (Read 6540 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
lexi9803

View Profile
« on: June 12, 2009, 11:37:28 pm »

i thought ol` don wouldn't exist in the sims 3 but i was wrong! i saw him at a cafe walking around...and yes it was him... but i can't find his house! does anyone know where he lives?please help...cuz i love playing him as you probly know if you've read my "don lothario's love life" thread

thanx in advance Grin
Care

contimplation or constipation?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2009, 11:48:00 pm »

I saw that they were in Riverview scroll around you'll find em..

Domnhald
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2009, 12:40:25 am »

I made a sim that was in the Science career. Don was his co worker and was at level 3 (Fertlizer Anaylist ? sp ). He was in river view. He was dateing a member of Lin house hold. At leaste he came over wile I was there. 

SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2009, 12:43:45 am »

How old is Don in this game? If he's an adult, then that is STUPID! because TS3 is supposed to take place 50 yrs before TS2... Wink
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2009, 12:57:10 am »

Too old Tongue

If you have a question about my mods post it here
hotbeeyatch

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2009, 02:56:38 pm »

In the description of his household, it says something to the effect of, he woke up in a strange place and all he remembered was stepping into the teleporter and the sound of two women laughing. I'm assuming therefore, that he teleported back in time and Nina and Dina had something to do with it.
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2009, 10:56:37 pm »

Are the caliente sisters in Riverview as well? I thought I read somewhere on here that a simmer, made Nina and Dina because they were dissapointed, that they weren't included in the game? I could be wrong though. Nevertheless that is still ignorant that EA included him, considering how much of a leap in time TS3 is supposed to be from its predescessor. rolleyes
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2009, 12:01:42 am »

A lot of Sims or families from TS2 did not make their appearances in TS3:

Pleasantview:

The Pleasants
The Oldies
The Burbs
The Caliente Sisters

Strangetown:

The Smiths
The Loste Family
The Curious Brothers
The Beakers

Veronaville:

The Capps
The Montys

These families would have been young children or not born yet in TS3, but you can re-create them for TS3 if you want to retain some sort of TS2 feeling to the families being "ported" over to the new game.

If I missed other families or Sims, that's probably because I don't play them.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2009, 01:02:34 am »

Don was an adult in TS2. He shouldn't even been thought of for TS3, since TS3 is 50 years before TS2? I'm sorry I was reading your family bit, and you mentioned the Loste family; who are they? I played Strangetown but have never seen this family? huh
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2009, 01:16:25 am »

The Loste family was actually a set of 4 girls you find in the Sim bin for Strangetown. One of them is related to Loki Beaker (blond guy with the ungodly nose), and the two alien sisters are related to the Smiths in town.

I don't know why Maxis threw them together as a family, but they originally had the same last name as Erin Loste if you don't have a mod installed to give them their correct last names.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2009, 01:46:20 am »

Four girls, 2 human and 2 alien? I'm sorry but I think you're thinking of the 'Singles'? huh I could be wrong though..
Razamataz

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2009, 06:53:13 am »

Ok well you missed The Curious Brothers cause I have seen the blond guy in the free Hood.
KazumaAzuma

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2009, 08:51:05 am »

How old is Don in this game? If he's an adult, then that is STUPID! because TS3 is supposed to take place 50 yrs before TS2... Wink

Do you read Don Lothario Bio?...It said that Don Lothario "accidently" Go in to a teleport and teleport to the past...( I 100% sure that my spelling was wrong )...That's his Bio

:sunny:Have A Bright And Sunny Day Everyone^^~:sunny:
Razamataz

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2009, 12:04:36 pm »

The Caliente Sisters Parents Last name in sims 2 is "Al Mahmoud" Have they been seen?
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2009, 04:50:09 am »

No, I think the Caliente's sisters' parents are dead.

I was thinking yeah.. that could be the Singles girls. I don't know why I thought of them as the Lostes. One of the girls has that last name though.

Dancing Squirrels
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: