Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 08:05:45 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Do I feel so Dirty??  (Read 4657 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
gaylesman

View Profile
« on: June 27, 2009, 01:30:16 pm »

I just installed Sims3..Finally, I hav'nt even loaded the game.
but already i feel cheap and used. the stuff EA makes you do to get content is disgusting. and i see a crapload of stuff that should have been int he game..its like im not even started playing and already im ripped off...sheesh
~simaholic

Runaway Slave

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2009, 12:54:42 am »

Sorry you feel that way, I for one Love the game and is amazed by all the little details I see Cheesy
gaylesman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2009, 06:06:32 am »

im not talking about the game lol
im talking about the way EA does things...read above
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2009, 04:58:55 pm »

It might be easier to tell what you meant if you expressed yourself a bit more clearly, such as with proper capitalization and punctuation and such.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
scarletlady
Engaged

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2009, 09:40:34 pm »

I'm not quite sure what you mean, what do you mean by "the stuff EA makes you do to get custom content"?
FzzyDg8

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2009, 02:59:32 pm »

I just installed Sims3..Finally, I hav'nt even loaded the game.
but already i feel cheap and used. the stuff EA makes you do to get content is disgusting. and i see a crapload of stuff that should have been int he game..its like im not even started playing and already im ripped off...sheesh

I understand what you mean, however, I believe  EA is trying something new.  When you bought the game you were given 1,000 free points to use in the store section....I personally don't intend to purchase any points ever.  I'm using my free points wisely and will only purchase those items that I think I can't live without....when the free points run out.....oh well.  A company that is in business to make money, should not be the deciding factor in how you feel about yourself....draw the line and set the limit of what you will do and what you will not.  Give the custom content creators some time and they will, I promise make things that will enrich your game....they are wonderful people who love to share what they've made and you won't have to do anything for their creations, except be thankful.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: