Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 11:48:51 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hair  (Read 2012 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
JennellH

View Profile
« on: June 13, 2009, 05:34:40 am »

My daughter and I are playing this and have a question. We have a Sim in the Military Career and when he changes into his uniform his hair, normally dark, changes to a light red color. When he changes out of uniform it goes back to dark again. Any idea why--or how we could fix this?
Magicflute

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2009, 12:40:48 am »

That is rather odd, isn't it! I haven't had that problem personally, but if you haven't tried this yet you might see if their hair is set as the same for all outfits. Obviously, with a work outfit they will automatically have the hair or hat to go along with it. I would think though that if you have it set to the same hair for all outfits it would at least match hair color when they are in work clothing. And this seems too easy, but have you tried just going to the mirror and changing their appearance? I'm guessing you may not be able to change anything, but I suppose it's worth a try! Hope this helps for you!  Grin

JennellH

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2009, 06:47:07 am »

I'll try that when he is wearing his uniform. Thanks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: