Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 04:14:50 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help..some of the cheats don't work  (Read 7408 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Razamataz

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2009, 05:25:02 pm »

AFAIK, there is no EditMe cheat

Actualy There is I use it I beleave its the Expert Mode switch that turns it on with awsome.package Mod.
All I do is "testingcheatsenabled true" Then "Editme" in the cheat and Go right back to the CAS. it lets you
change everything just as if you were making the Sim anew.
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2009, 05:29:32 pm »

hmm, I'll have to try that one - haven't really had a chance to play with all the awesomemod stuff yet

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
nappyluvin

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2009, 07:02:38 pm »

Ok..Razamatazz...I feel like I'm getting closer but not quite. I made sure ExportMode was on. And I put in the cheats that you use and it still doesn't work. I noticed on the Awesomemod page it said "editsim <SIM NAME>": As above. EXPERIMENTAL and UNSUPPORTED.
     Can edit facial features and favorites. Do not attempt to change a sim's
     weight, age, or traits using this command. No support will be provided
     for this command: YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN! So how do you do it? What am I missing? Did you put in the Sims name after EditSim or testingcheatsenabled and edit sim at the same time and if so could you type in for me the exact way to put in the cheat? Thanx in advance.
Razamataz

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2009, 07:10:01 pm »

Here use Mine see if it works for you. Though I am running XP I don't think that will make a differance.
You don't have to type the sims name if you have that sim selected.

* aweconf.zip (1.49 KB - downloaded 166 times.)
nappyluvin

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2009, 07:17:07 pm »

YAY Ok Razamatazz....you are super crazy awesome. I don't know what it was but it works with your awesome mod config pack. Thank you , thank you and thank you Rock. Oh and not to sound like I won an oscar or something , but thanks to everybody for helping me I appreciate it so much!
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2009, 05:35:35 am »

LOL ... just don't do a Kate Winslet and start bawling your eyes out!!

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: