Insimenator.org
April 24, 2024, 02:10:47 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: kidnapping... yes it happened to me in sims 3  (Read 2374 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
lilmish211

View Profile
« on: June 13, 2009, 09:02:29 pm »

ok my sim had a son. note the word had...

called babysitter to watch baby while she spent time with her boyfriend.

about midnight babysitter left. with baby.

baby is no longer in sidebar but still in relationships as household.

so what do i do? do i wait for the baby to become a kid and invite it over? try calling everybody home?
Magicflute

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2009, 12:52:34 am »

Wow, that sucks! I do have one suggestion that you might try. If you can find out where your babysitter lives (or at least where the baby is) you could use testing cheats to add the baby back to your household. If you haven't used testing cheats before, just enter testingCheatsEnabled on into the cheat window and then hold the shift key while you click on your baby. Hopefully the option should come up to add the sim to your household!

lilmish211

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2009, 09:20:26 pm »

i got him back lol

tried to find babysitter but that was a bust so i moved in a friend and then kicked him and the baby out then moved them back in kicking out the extra friend lol
saowens
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2009, 08:25:31 am »

I didn't have a baby kid napped but I sent my sim and her baby down town to shop at the grocery and collect some partner money. She went into the store carrying the baby.

I was watching and then all of a sudden I saw passers by playing with a baby outside the store. I thought it was just another baby but they would lay the baby on the side walk and another sim would come along and start playing with it. I got curious and clicked on the baby and it was my sims baby!!

I have no idea how it wound up outside the store on the sidewalk. The babies mother carried it into the store and no one ever carried it back out but it just appeared outside in another sims arms. After mom was finished inside the store she came out and picked up the baby and went back home like nothing happened.
harajukubaby
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2009, 12:51:33 am »

Just goes to show why we're controlling the sims in the first place when they suck eggs at parenting, lol.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: