Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 09:49:39 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: No "be saved from death" want  (Read 3171 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
miss nette

View Profile
« on: June 14, 2009, 12:29:29 am »

Another want that just clogs up the want slots. Is this possible? I've searched through all of the hacks here, and haven't found where it has been requested yet. Sorry if I've missed it...

I have all expansion packs, and I think the only stuff pack I'm missing is Celebration stuff.
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2009, 01:09:12 am »

If your latest EP is AL or MG, you can try Squinge's No More Influence Wants or Ghost Wants and see if that particular want is nuked.

If it isn't nuked, then I will have Mr Squinge look into updating the old mod to include that want. Unless he already stated that the mod did include the want to be nuked.

Do let us know if this works for you or not.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
miss nette

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2009, 10:12:59 pm »

It didn't work.  Sad

I think I'm just gonna have to live with these stupid wants. Thanks for the suggestions though!
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2009, 04:39:30 am »

I wasn't sure if that mod included that particular want. I do know that Pescado and TJ made their own sets of want nukes for certain things like "Be Saved From Death", cell phone wants, pets wants and so on.

You can check out TJ's mods section over at Simbology and locate the different wants mods he has.

Or you can browse Pescado's TS2 Armory at MATY for a mod called "Wants & Fears Sanity". That particular mod includes a logical way to handle "Be Saved From Death". What will happen or not happen is if the Knowledge Sim is in dire aspiration failure or is in the red (red Needs bars if you will), the Sim will roll that want. Other than that, you won't see that particular want if somebody your Sim knows die.

I think most of Pescado's mods are updated to AL. But if you don't have AL as your latest EP, you can check Hack Directory in his section for earlier versions of the mods you can download for yourself.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
miss nette

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2009, 04:31:16 pm »

I'll take a look. Thanks again!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: