Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 08:38:49 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sims 3 Death  (Read 3211 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
rylangere

View Profile
« on: June 14, 2009, 10:34:20 am »

I had no idea a child can die in Sims 3!  One of my sim's kids was swimming in the pool when I noticed he started waving his arms back and forth as if he was struggling to stay afloat.  I clicked on him to try to tell him to get out of the pool and it was too late  Sad  I exited without saving because I was too distraught to keep playing!  Just a warning to protect your sim kiddos with everything you've got!  Also, swimming after exercising may not be the best idea  tongue

"Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you." Ralph Waldo Emerson
PixieStyx26

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2009, 04:41:54 pm »

Kids could always die in the Sims this way, I had a child die the same way in the very first Sims game.

:love1::spanish:<br /><br />Caution Tattooed Freak on a Leash may Bite<br /><br />When there\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s no future how can there be sin?-Sex Pistols
rylangere

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2009, 05:38:11 pm »

Wow!  I guess I never tried it before!  Thanks for the info =)

"Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you." Ralph Waldo Emerson
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: