Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 07:45:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Important Information regarding pictures- EVERYONE, PLEASE READ  (Read 4164 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« on: June 15, 2009, 12:10:13 pm »

In spite of the staff reciting the rules regarding uploading images directly to the site, it's still going on. Please... do not use the attachment feature to upload images to posts. We only allow uploaded images to the Downloads sections of the forum. No where else. Always use a third party service to host your pictures, please. It will go a long way to help cut down on server bloat and will make the site load faster for everyone. Any uploaded images will either be removed from the post, or, you may find your post deleted. Repeat offenders will be given warnings.  

Second, with the release of the Sims 3, I know a lot of you are excited to show off your pictures. We have a section for that, so we'd like you to make use of it. Post Sims 3 images in the Sims 3 Pictures section. Any Sims 3 images posted in this section will be removed.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2009, 04:03:08 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: