Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:12:41 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Would people be interested in African American Puddings?  (Read 7450 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
jaccirocker
Creator

View Profile WWW
« on: June 15, 2009, 07:43:03 pm »

I haven't seen more than one or two, and that's mostly all I make. I refuse to upload anything to the exchange, but I will upload homes, and puddings if people want them.
Magicflute

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2009, 10:05:38 pm »

Wow, I am slow today. I was like "Puddings? Like dessert?" Lol. I'm good now! It just took me a second ... Grin
Yeah, I say go for it! I know I wouldn't mind having some more diversity in my neighborhoods and I'm sure they would be a welcome addition to the site!

PixieStyx26

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2009, 12:12:27 pm »

Yes I would.

:love1::spanish:<br /><br />Caution Tattooed Freak on a Leash may Bite<br /><br />When there\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s no future how can there be sin?-Sex Pistols
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2009, 03:47:41 pm »

I would imagine there's plenty of people out there that would download African American puddings - I know I would, currently all my sims are coming out looking very similar - I definitely need to spend more time on the faces!!

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
Jenn024
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2009, 05:56:09 pm »

Yes. upload.  Grin
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2009, 01:05:52 pm »

Yes, please Jacci. My puddings are not coming out too good.

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2009, 01:30:14 pm »

I've done a few, the guy actually looks quite good, but there's an appalling lack of decent hair for African-American sims ... but I guess that's par for the course with EA

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
Xaerne

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2009, 05:44:35 pm »

k, as someone who doesn't frequent this place as much as I used to, can I ask what *deleted* this whole 'pudding' *deleted* is? what happened to calling them sims?

**Edited**

Removed the profane words per se the site rules.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 09:54:09 pm by Chaavik » Logged
roerzman

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2009, 06:35:26 pm »

There are other descriptions out there of those abominations that EA. has chosen to call sims. Neanderthals, babushkas fuglies, just to name a few.
jaccirocker
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2009, 07:10:05 pm »

Kay will start uploading in section starting tomorrow. Also here's a link to my Album of what I have done so far, just yell if you want any of them. The album isn't pretty or special, just random pics of puddings (sims) I've done.
http://s294.photobucket.com/albums/mm109/jaccirocker/TS3/Puddings/?albumview=slideshow
jaccirocker
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2009, 08:07:47 pm »

Okay, I doubt I will be making any Sims for TS3 right now. I like them in CAS but in game they all look alike. I just don't want to upload something I'm not totally proud of. Also I've gone back to TS2. I just can't live with out my CC. Sigh. Sorry guys. But again if anything in the album appealed let me know and I'll PM it to you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: