Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 02:18:32 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Base Game Collection Files  (Read 5792 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
TheNinthWave
SimMaster
Restricted Member

View Profile WWW
« on: June 16, 2009, 05:30:43 pm »

When Maxis made their EPs and SPs they included a new collection file (the little folder in buy or build mode) for each new EP they made. But they did not think in retrograde, they needed to also include a collection for the base game. Since I wasn't able to find any base game collection files, I decided to make my own. The Maxis icon is the buy mode collection, the EA icon is the build mode icon.

Attention Custom Lot and CAS Builders! You will still need to say that EPs are required if you created your lot or CAS with those EPs installed, even if you used only base game content!

* TheSims2BaseGameBuildModeCollectionjimTNW.zip (13.39 KB - downloaded 362 times.)
* TheSims2BaseGameBuyModeCollectionjimTNW.zip (9.1 KB - downloaded 367 times.)

Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2009, 04:49:44 am »

excellent idea, thanks v much YAY

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2009, 05:06:26 am »

Thank you very much for this. Great idea. Sometimes I know that an item is from the base game but can't find it amongst all the EP stuff. This will definitely make things much easier for me, especially when it comes to putting together matching base game furniture.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
MizzRoseBud

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2009, 06:16:59 am »

That is just what I needed ... brilliant.

Thankyou very much Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: