Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 03:57:00 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF.... Killersims Sims 2 downloads?  (Read 3603 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
CarolJude

View Profile
« on: June 16, 2009, 09:25:26 pm »

Okay, where's the hidden door to Killersim's Sims 2 stuff? Evidently my brain just doesn't work the same way theirs does. A favorite site back when I was playing S1, it SEEMS like there's S2 stuff there somewhere but...

More frustrating than that time I tried to play Myst. Thanks in advance for clueing me in on the combination to the vault...
hopawaay109

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2009, 09:41:28 pm »

hey there! it is very weird to find where the downloads are...and as far as i can tell, they really haven't separated sims 1 from sims 2...and most of teh sims 2 stuff is pay...

but you go to "shopping" in the top left corner. then select a floor and subject.
at the bottom left. there will be images scrolling. click on to enlarge and download...good luck! :]

"And that's why you never make assumptions...because you make an ass out of you and mumptions." :asshole:

See my retro/music inspired sims 2 creations here :rr:

Looking for Sim contests? Go to Simoasis! :]
soshoutori

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2009, 09:46:20 pm »

More frustrating than that time I tried to play Myst.

Laugh Oh man, I have nothing to add to this thread except that Myst IS incredibly frustrating. Thanks for reminding me Tongue
CarolJude

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2009, 09:51:17 pm »

Ha - I gave up and just borrowed the walkthrough book from the store I was working at at the time. Found it just as entertaining (actually MORE so) to just be able to look at the gorgeous design of the game without stressing over what to do.

Thanks for the tip about the site - I guess I will check back there in a few months, when hopefully they will free up their S2 content as S3 takes off, and it's worth it to hunt around. That's too bad, though - I'm all for creative design, but the first rule of planning navigation is 'make it easy for your visitors to navigate.' Even if it's not as kewl.
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2009, 09:42:21 am »

if they have pay stuff on their site, then you'll probably find it in the booty or at simscave

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
CarolJude

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2009, 12:32:16 pm »

Alas, no KillerSims. But thank goodness for DownThemAll!  Evil
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2009, 05:21:41 pm »

If DownThemAll is a download manager, you can't use that at the Booty without getting kicked, he has it set up so that you can only download two files at once as the maximum. Anything else will get your downloader treated as an attack and closed out by his security.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
wiseguy2004

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2009, 04:22:51 pm »

You can set DTA to only do 1 concurrent thread at a time and still use it on the Booty - I've been doing that for a while.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2009, 01:01:51 am »

No wonder there have been problems for people when they try to download. Cheesy Most of the crap there isn't even worth having, yanno?

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: