Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 03:41:21 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF More Potions and Spells for AL Witches?  (Read 2090 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Stardust1031

View Profile
« on: June 17, 2009, 07:44:57 pm »

I am thrilled to pieces over the AL witches and wizards aspect. I love making potions and casting spells and everything that being a witch entitles...so, so fun. But it'd be even MOAR fun if there were more potions for my witches to make and more spells for them to cast. Being that Apartment Life has been out for a while now, I'm positive that these kinds of mods have been created. Except, er, I suck at searching for them.  huh Could anyone help me out here? I'd appreciate it so much!  YAY
thewizardofodd

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2009, 04:57:34 pm »

I am thrilled to pieces over the AL witches and wizards aspect. I love making potions and casting spells and everything that being a witch entitles...so, so fun. But it'd be even MOAR fun if there were more potions for my witches to make and more spells for them to cast. Being that Apartment Life has been out for a while now, I'm positive that these kinds of mods have been created. Except, er, I suck at searching for them.  huh Could anyone help me out here? I'd appreciate it so much!  YAY

Have u checked out the harry potter project on mod the sims?  here is the link: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=145882&c=1 it has potions and spells and things like that. the spells only work if u download this: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=258224 its a wand. So I hope that helps u in ur quest for awesome magic quest. So long fellow witch/wizard!
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2009, 06:47:19 pm »

thewizardofodd, could you please be concerned with typing out full and correct sentences from now on instead of chat/text speech? We have a good many ESL folk here and while it's hard enough for some of them to read a post, the kind of thing your post does just makes it harder. Honestly, it's not like you're going to run out of letters on your keyboard, those things are infinite.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: