Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 08:01:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bodyshop issues. Again.  (Read 1608 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Nita-Chan

View Profile
« on: June 18, 2009, 02:57:29 am »

This is the third time I've had issues with Bodyshop.  I can resolve it by creating a new account on my computer, but that's just too much of a hassle to do every time something goes wrong.  I'd have at least 20 accounts by the end of the year for sure.  Anyway, I load up Bodyshop and it crashes.  Not immediately, mind you, it has the decency to load up all the way before crashing.  I've deleted all of the files that are safe to delete (groups.cache and company) and still nothing.  I'm beginning to think it may be my computer, as when I tried it with my friend's computer (same downloads, same expansion packs save for Apartment Life, which I have and she does not), it works out just fine.  What's going on, exactly?  This exact same thing has been happening multiple times.

* TS2BodyShop 2009.06.18 17.44.57.txt (9.23 KB - downloaded 113 times.)
« Last Edit: July 12, 2009, 10:21:28 pm by Nita-Chan » Logged
rwills

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2009, 03:06:01 am »

Files safe to delete:

http://www.sims2wiki.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Delete_Cache_Files

Extracting with SimPE:

http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=94489

Note: Newer versions of SimPE may have slightly different looks, layout or options than in that tutorial. Almost surely more up-to-date info at SimPE's own site.
Nita-Chan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2009, 03:38:36 am »

Thanks for the speedy reply, and the links!  Although I already knew how to extract sims from the game to body shop, but thank you for the help!  c:  I'll try deleting my other two files now.

Edit:  Lo and behold, that didn't do it either.  I've also tried removing all of my downloads, but Bodyshop still doesn't work.  Ugh, this is so frustrating.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2009, 08:18:09 am by Nita-Chan » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: