Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 12:32:00 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My game Wont Load, I gives me an error and crashes, HELP PLEASE!  (Read 1762 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
gina942

View Profile
« on: June 18, 2009, 08:21:13 am »

it keeps telling me "The application has crashed. The application will now terminate"

It always does that to me when I have too many things in my downloads folder, usualy when I reach 5000.

But I only have a little over 1000 things in my downloads folder!

I tried deleting the groups.cache thing, still same problem.
I REALLY don't want to delete all the stuff I have, Please tell me what I can do Sad

I use an acer aspire 3690 Laptop btw.
and a modified version of windows XP..

also, I have the sims 2 Deluxe..thats the base game and nightlife only..
« Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 08:27:41 am by gina942 » Logged

Download me, you can destroy me in whatever ways you want!, as long as you don\'t put me in the same house as spencer pratt, im a happy girl Smiley<br />click for the sim <3
EKozski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2009, 08:29:45 am »

Usually, that means you have a download that isn't compatible with your EP's.

If you can, take out the stuff you downloaded recently, then try again.

If it does start up, then you have to find which, file(s) it is.

The Sims 3.........NO!
 Resident Creator at ColorSims
gina942

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2009, 08:38:48 am »

I can't theres something with my computer where if I open a folder with Photos in it, it stops responding..mroe like freezez actualy, the folder, not my computer..Sad

I seriously need to get the rest of the EP's..and a new laptop haha

Download me, you can destroy me in whatever ways you want!, as long as you don\'t put me in the same house as spencer pratt, im a happy girl Smiley<br />click for the sim <3
Nita-Chan

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2009, 02:22:42 am »

I had a problem with this, too.  It might be your disk.  You can either get a new one or (I'm not sure if it's legal to suggest this, but here goes:) you can download a no-cd crack, which will allow you to run the game without a CD or DVD disk.  I'm not going to risk posting a link to one, as I'm not sure if I'm allowed to, but I'm at least throwing the idea out there for you. (:~
XPTL297

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2009, 03:51:41 am »

I had a very big problem once with the game crashing as soon as I entered a hood and it was caused by a hood decoration that I downloaded, that had its texture borrowed from something else, I suppose a decor from one of those Sims Stories.
The objects that borrow textures from something else save a little space but cause a bunch of problems. If you get whatever to be corrupted and by unfortune it is something that holds the whole textures, then you got big trouble. It can crash a hood or even the whole game. Don't know a way to correct it once if you place a decoration in a hood, you've got no way to take it out without entering the hood.
Check your downloads for the possibility of borrowed textures.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: