Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:24:50 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: More Cheat Problems  (Read 1674 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
nappyluvin

View Profile
« on: June 18, 2009, 10:33:36 pm »

Ok, it is me again with another cheat code problem. Finally got my awesomemod to kick in and the infamous EditMe cheat now works but now when I do it ,my simmies revert back to their original body shape. I go into the EditMe cheat, change the body and when I go back to the game in two seconds it pops back again as if I've done nothing. Goes for big to thin or vice versa. I have two athletic sims who got married and had a kid. I want her to be like her parents but needless to say , she came out a bit on the heavy side (not that there is anything wrong with that) just want her to look like her parents. Even tried working her out and she still is the same. Anyone else having this problem?Its driving me nuts is and to not be able to change them to some degree. Any advice would be great ,thanx.
Razamataz

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2009, 10:39:26 pm »

Try saving game right after exiting the game then restarting. Now remember awsome mode says Changing fat/muscles dont work right yet.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: