Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 10:48:11 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: REQUEST: Temperature Controller for Inside  (Read 2494 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
dmakdavis

View Profile
« on: July 23, 2009, 09:24:52 am »

A humble request ..  Hug2

do you think it would be possible to make a mod (form of a window unit? or ceiling fan?) that could make the inside of a sims house cold or hot? I'm working on a distressed/grunge lot and I have looked all over (simbology-mts2-Paladin's Place and here) and I can't find any thing that controls the temp inside a house. Just curious if that would even be possible.  I know I can work around with the roof in a way to let the "cold" in but I would prefer a mod that fixes that so I don't have to have snow or rain inside the house to make the temp colder.

any consideration would be much appreciated ... and as always .. you rock!   Rock

EDIT: I have all expansions and stuff packs
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2009, 11:10:06 am »

Inge already made an object mod called Air Conditioning at Simlogical which sounded identical to what you were looking for. The mod also warms Sims up during cold weather too.

That is what I use with MG and it worked great for what I need.

Let us know if this is what you were looking for.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
dmakdavis

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2009, 02:56:36 pm »

The description didn't seem like it was what I was looking for - I wanted something that would cool off an entire room (not freezing) to where the sim would need to stay huddled around the fireplace occasionally to get warm - the description makes me think that I will have to manually move a sim over to make them cold then move them to fireplace. Is this correct? Or will it allow me to set their temperature to a lvl and keep it there? that would work as well.

Better yet .. why don't I download it and see for myself hehehe.  If its not then I will live.

Thank you for your quick response.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: