Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 11:54:56 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Graduation  (Read 2639 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Alexavbriana

View Profile WWW
« on: June 19, 2009, 05:51:19 pm »

My sims with teenagers keep getting a want to see their children graduate.  I've raised several sims through teenagers, but I can't figure out how to get my sims to graduate.  Any help?

Love isn't brains, children, it's blood...blood screaming inside you to work its will.  I may be love's bitch, but at least I'm man enough to admit it.

-Spike, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, "Lovers Walk"
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2009, 06:16:00 pm »

I haven't gotten that far yet with my teen in Sims 3 to be able to explain how that works.

I think the Sim needs a good grade to graduate. Have you checked your teen's pie menu for any option to graduate or check the teen's school building for any option to graduate?

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Alexavbriana

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2009, 06:29:16 pm »

Yes, I've clicked on my teen sims to see if there's a pie menu.  All of my teens have had good grades, and I've clicked on the building for some kind of option.  Then I googled to see if there was something about it, but I couldn't find anything that wasn't related to Sims 2 University.

I've raised several Sims through teenhood, but I never got that option, and I can't figure out how they graduate.  It's even harder since there are no memories.

Love isn't brains, children, it's blood...blood screaming inside you to work its will.  I may be love's bitch, but at least I'm man enough to admit it.

-Spike, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, "Lovers Walk"
boeketjebloemen

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2009, 09:46:12 am »

I have had the same issue:
I have had several parents with the wish that their teen kids graduate, but it's never been fulfilled. Even when my sim teens are on the honour roll, the wish to graduate doesn't get fulfilled. I haven't discovered any way to graduate either.
I would expect that the wish would at least be fulfilled once the teens grow up into YA, but nope.

:bunny:Climbing up from Moo-Bunny status:bunny:
Radins

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2009, 08:11:55 pm »

have you tryied throwing a graduation party? just had a bunch of teens grow up but didnt try to have them graduate. have a few more to go i'll try it and let you know.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: