Insimenator.org
April 20, 2024, 08:31:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2 Mods regarding SSN Juices for AL  (Read 14417 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Stardust1031

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2009, 09:09:30 pm »

If I may be so bold, I'd have to say that I'd still like to have less-filling juices. There's still a pretty damn hefty amount of us who are sticking with the good ol' Sims 2.  Wink
Blansive
« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2009, 10:36:28 am »

I don't know what your prego problem is but I use the change multiple birth odds hack, and every once in a while I will check a prego Sim's status and it will say 1 baby, then later 2 babies, then when they give birth they have 4. LOL. Weird hack, try that and check your Sim's status before and after the OJ. and try adjusting the odds of multiple births as well and see if that helps.

Llial does not have that mod to adjust the pregnancy odds for single, twin, triplet and quadruplet births.

I know that there's a mod that TwoJeff's created on Simbology.com Wink

it allows U 2 adjust the odds of single, twin, triplet, and quadruplet births

here's the link for that

http://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php?topic=18.0

hope that'll help solve your problem
« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 10:45:07 am by Blansive » Logged
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2009, 07:46:57 pm »

There's still a pretty damn hefty amount of us who are sticking with the good ol' Sims 2.  Wink
You may but that doesn't mean it will be done.
Chaavik may or may NOT be working on this so please be patient and wait for her to reply.

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2009, 09:09:19 pm »

Okay, I am touching base with the issue regarding the Sim having twins all the time. I think I may have discovered the problem, but it had nothing to do with orange juice or any other juice.

Let's address this issue about the twins first.

If your Sim is a Family Sim who has the Super Fertility benefit in his or her LTA benefit window, the Sim will have twins almost every time. No doubt the pregnant Sim will start out with one baby and then have twins at the end.

I didn't come across this problem until today when my Family Sim had the Super Fertility benefit. She already had a set of twin babies and is expecting another set of.. yes you guess it! TWINS!! Originally, she was going to have one baby..

So, I need to ask you if your Sim is a Family Sim with the Super Fertility benefit or not. If your Sim is a Family Sim with that benefit, then you will have twins or even more almost every time. That was why you said 90% of the time your Sim was able to have twins or more.

I haven't found anything that would cause the juice to affect your Sim having a lot of children. So it boils down to the Super Fertility benefit for Family Sims. I now remembered why I didn't use it on my Family Sims.

As for juices satisfying the Sim's hunger, I haven't found anything more than what I saw and attempted to modify. I think the quality of the juice affects your Sim's hunger. The better the juice, the fuller your Sim becomes from drinking juice. Haven't come across anything that will reduce the rate at which the Sim becomes full from the juice.

I'm sorry about not getting back in touch with you sooner. I have been busy plus I have been trying to figure out why your Sim was getting twins every time.

That's pretty much it to resolve the issue.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Llial

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2009, 08:10:34 am »

Thank you for your hard and time consuming work.

It seems, that I'm the only one with that twin problem. huh I have that problem since seasons and has nothing to do with the family-aspiration benefit. I never take that special benefit. Grin I had my games totally ( 2x) new installed since that problem occurred, maybe my Sims are special blessed with fertility. angry

Since nobody else is nagging about that twin problem I suggest that you drop that part of my request and maybe you can take on the part that juices are less filling ( normal snack filling without any bonuses)? Preferred juices to be tweaked are:
apple
orange
orangade
eggplant

like I said, it has nothing to do with the family sim and benefit because I had it since seasons. But I found out in another forum, where somebody is working on the borked event randomizer and my guess is, that my randomizer stuck with drink o-juice - get twins.

But anyways, I'm very thankfull for your hard work you putted into that matter. And I see, that there is no way to chance the filling of the juices.
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2009, 03:27:31 pm »

Do you remember where that was at because I do want to look at that and see if I could figure it out too. Thanks in advance if you can get a link for that forum! Smiley

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Llial

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 29, 2009, 07:19:13 am »

Sorry, I can't find the forum. I was surfing and accidently stumbled over it. I didn't save the link, because I switched to Sims 3. Undecided
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: