Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 04:07:37 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Albel Nox from Star Ocean 3  (Read 2403 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
animefangel
Regular Requester (most likely will be.) ^^;

View Profile WWW
« on: June 20, 2009, 11:55:17 pm »

I requested him before and got nothing so I'm trying again because I really want him.

I own all eps except Seasons, Open For Business, and Apartment Life, but I will be getting them eventually so if you absolutely have to use something from one of those go ahead, but I'd rather use him sooner than later. As for sps I only have celebration stuff and I'm not planning on getting anymore.

What I want is his hair, his clothes, his gauntlet, and necklace. I want these seperate from the others. Necklace Gauntlet The outfit:1 2 3
Instead of the gauntlet have his arm bandaged up, but the gauntlet will go over it and hide the bandages. I just don't want him wearing it when he swims or sleeps.
Official art:1 2
As for the back I couldn't find a good picture. There is a good glimpse of the back for the hair at 6:57 on this Youtube video. I hope this isn't hotlinking. If it is I sincerely apologize.

I lack talent and/or time to make my own content so I\'ll probably be a regular in the requests forum. I\'m also a big critic. Sims have to look right to me. So if you creators are up for a challenge PM me.

Currently requesting: Aeon from Castlevania Judgment, Albel from Star Ocean 3, a large treehouse, a Morman Temple, Garnet's hair, Eiko's horn from Final Fantasy 9, and more.

animefangel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2009, 12:35:19 pm »

Bump. Headwall

I lack talent and/or time to make my own content so I\'ll probably be a regular in the requests forum. I\'m also a big critic. Sims have to look right to me. So if you creators are up for a challenge PM me.

Currently requesting: Aeon from Castlevania Judgment, Albel from Star Ocean 3, a large treehouse, a Morman Temple, Garnet's hair, Eiko's horn from Final Fantasy 9, and more.

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2009, 08:59:54 pm »

Locked for bumping. Please do not bump.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: