Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 02:52:39 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Deal - Chapter 1 Up!  (Read 3279 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
mizzgin

View Profile WWW
« on: June 21, 2009, 06:25:44 pm »

The Prologue

Yep that's me! Eliza Ambrel Siew, but the world knows me by Ambel. I just recorded my first album and its been a hit so far! How did someone like me even get an opportunity like this? Well, its actually a pretty interesting story....

That's my mom, Arlen Taylor. She's pretty hot for an older chick huh? See my mom was married and it didn't work out and that's when she met my dad, Kevin Siew. I don't really have many memories of him being anything other than a jerk! He was verbally abusive to my mom all the time. He was younger than she was and his drive to reach the top of his career created alot of stress that he took out on us.

See what I mean? This was an everyday scene with him yelling about some crap. It was just awful. But my mom finally got up enough courage to leave the SOB and life for us got ALOT better.

Now don't get me wrong, I was heartbroken. No child wants their parents to split but my dad was such an ass.....I mean I have never met a man who had more anger in him for no apparent reason. My mom rekindled things with her ex-husband which turned out to be the best thing she ever did.....oh did I mention that my step-dad is......

AJ freakin Taylor! He has retired now, but in his day he was one bad ass rocker! Me and my mom even got to attend his fairwell tour. That was where I simply fell in love with music and decided I wanted to sing. AJ was totally supportive of me once he heard my voice and set me up with his manager. The rest, as they say, is history! I recorded my first album at 18 and decided that I still wanted to go to college. With AJ's help I can tour for my album and still enjoy the college life. I have enrolled in Sim State University and decided to keep a track of how my experience goes. Me and AJ aren't the only talent in the family........

Gorgeous isn't she? I hate that all of my mom's other kids got her good looks and I'm stuck looking like my damn father......this is my step-sister Rochella Jalise McGaw. She owns a clothing line called RJ Taylor and she has become pretty well known. She even made the cover of Simton's Bazzar. She's married with a kid and lives in LaQuest Beach where one of her boutiques is.

This is her twin sister Gabriella Elise Taylor. She is owner of the Fighting Lady Llamas soccer team and is a hall of famer because of her time playing on the team. Again, look at her.....ugh, it's just not fair! She has a set of twins and lives in LaQuest Beach with her fiance and RJ's family.

And this is my step-brother Kyler Dewayne Taylor. He's a game developer and lives in Pleasantview. He looks just like AJ huh? Everyone thought he was going to follow in AJ's footsteps and become a rockstar but that was the last thing he wanted to do. Guess it's kinda funny that it was AJ's step-daughter that had his love for music.

But enough about them! This is about me and my journey! I have to say that AJ has been a better father to me than Kevin ever was. I think when he remarried my mom he was worried about how I would react. But who wouldn't want AJ Taylor for a step-father? I mean c'mon, everyone at school wanted to come home with me just to meet him! And he really is just a great person.

Pretty blah huh? I did the best I could with the itty bitty dorm room. My step-dad offered to get me my own apartment on campus, but I want the full college experience. It's bad enough that people recognize me from shows and I have papparazzi chasing after me wanting to take pics. I want as much normalcy as I can possibly get considering the situation.

So here I am. Taking on this new part of my life, doing what I love. I don't know what's going to happen or how it all will play out, but knowing me, it's going to be a bumpy, fun ride. Pay close attention......this is how to deal......
« Last Edit: June 22, 2009, 07:41:33 pm by mizzgin » Logged

I am who I am, who I am is me, nothing more nothing less, what you get is what you see!
Zorom

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2009, 08:48:21 am »

Wow. Your pictures are great, your sims are really hot, and your story draws me in! Wink I can't wait for the next chappie.

PS. Any chance of you uploading any of your sims? *wink*

mizzgin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2009, 01:40:26 pm »

Lol thank you for the comments and my sims are available for download on my site:
www.taylorfamilyleg.webs.com

I am who I am, who I am is me, nothing more nothing less, what you get is what you see!
mizzgin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2009, 01:45:42 pm »

So I woke up this morning to an early call from my mom.
"So Ms. Ambrel, how is the college life?"
"It's ok. I mean this is what I wanted, the college experience.....but who knew you had to attend classes too?" I asked.
"Um, E that's pretty much what college is really about. The parties and everything are kind of just an extra incentive."
"Well, it sucks! What are you doing up so early? Aren't retired people suppose to sleep all day?"
"Well, there is a reason behind the call.....your father called," mom said.
"You gotta be kidding me! What the hell does he want?"
"Well actually, he said he wants you."
"Me? What does he want with me?"
"Well, he said he is tired of you avoiding him and he wants to be a part of your life."
"What? Wants some money is more like it," I said, royally pissed.
"Trust me, that was my first thought too. All this is just now coming about, now that your album is on the shelves," mom said warily.
"Well he can keep on wanting! I don't want anything to do with him and he knows it which is why he called you and not me!"
"E, calm down. I just wanted to give you a heads up because I think he's going to try to contact you."
"Maybe he needs to. Then I can tell him where to stick his "concern". I gotta get ready for class," I said.
"Ok, baby. Well don't let him ruin your day."
"Trust me, I won't."
"Love you, E."
"Love you more."
As I hung up the phone I became even more pissed. How dare he even try this crap! I got up got dressed and started on my assignment before class.

College work sucks! Never let anyone tell you any different. I mean who really cares about Edgar Allen Poe? Don't get me wrong, his writing is amazing, but who wants to sit around analyzing what his inner most thoughts were? The guy is dead so we can't ask him, right? So how does my professor know what a correct answer is? It's such bull!

It's days like this that I wonder why I'm not on a tour bus somewhere getting ready for a show......I want college, I really do.....but ugh, this work is so tedious.....and boring....and pointless....maybe it will get better as the semesters go by.....who knows right?

So I'm in my room, relaxing for class, when my phone rings....I don't recognize the number, which is almost never a good sign!
"Hello, Eliza."
Kevin. No one else in the world calls me Eliza but him.....maybe that's why I hate it so much.....and where did he get this number?
"What do you want Kevin?"
"Kevin? What happened to dad? Don't tell me you're calling that washed up wannabe rockstar dad now?"
"Really? You really think you have any right to talk about AJ like that? He raised your damn daughter for you, you should be grateful," I yelled.
"Tone it down. And yea, he raised you after he stole your mother from me."
"Stole? More like caught her after you threw her away. You do of course realize that I remember everything, right? Every name, every argument, every single time you acted like an ass," I said.
"You were young. You didn't know what was really going on. I loved your mother, but she forgot her place," he said.
"Her place? This conversation is officially over."
"Eliza, look I'm sorry. I didn't call to talk about your mother. I called to talk about you. I miss you honey," he said, oozing fake concern.
"Well, I don't miss you and I would appreciate it if you didn't call this number again."
"That's fine, but Eliza Ambrel Siew you can't run from me. Everytime you look in the mirror, you're looking at me. Remember that."
"Whatever," I said as I hung up.

I hate it when he does that. I don't need to be reminded that I look like him. I don't even think about it.....well I try not to anyway. I get a reminder everytime I see my sisters. They're beautiful and I look like a drag queen. Where's the justice? After that depressing call I went off to class to learn about what my professor thinks that Poe thought!

I came back and called my cousin Jayla......Jayla is another beautiful Taylor woman. Her name is Jayla Hammond and her mom and my step-dad are sibling. She goes to Acadamie Le Tour and is a beautiful model......

See what I mean? She does most of her modeling for my sister RJ's clothing line but she is starting to break out and land other accounts. She's a sophmore and has been showing me the ropes.
"Jay, we gotta go out. Get dressed and meet me at the Hub," I said.
"The Hub? What's wrong E?"
"Kevin the snake called me this morning with more of his drama."
"Ohhh, sorry to hear that.....don't let him get to you! Why the hub?"
"Cuz it's the spot! The who's who of SimCity go there!" I said.
"Mm hm......wouldn't have anything to do with that DJ now would it?"
"What DJ?" I asked laughing even though I knew.

DJ Cal was a gorgeous hot new DJ that was doing all the hottest parties in SimCity. Now I am not one for love and all that. I've seen what being in "love" can do, so I have a love em leave em mentality. But DJ Cal did something to me! Oh, I don't want to marry him, hell I don't even want to be in a relationship with him. But I wouldn't mind getting to know him better!
"What DJ, you know who I'm talking about," Jayla said.
"Ok, so yea he'll be there. But I really just want to go have fun, have some drinks and food, and forget all about my morning."
"You know I'm here for you. Meet you there in 30."

As I walked outside to meet the cab, I wondered what my father's real motive was. He's never shown an interest in me before now and I'm sure my record deal has something to do with it!

Jayla was already at the bar when I got there.
"Well Operation Forget Kevin has begun," she exclaimed.
"And not a moment too soon!"
"E, be sure to watch yourself with him. You know he's crazy. After the divorce he was still showing up at our family events!"
"Please, he's forgotten!"
"DJ Cal is hot tonoght huh?" Jayla asked.
"He's here? I hadn't noticed," I said laughing.
"Liar," she said.
"Don't look now, but a handsome man is walking your way!"

"Hello. Sorry to disturb you ladies, but I'm Caleb Rodgers. I saw you from the dance floor and I had to come over and speak."
"Rodgers? You must be DJ Cal's older brother. I'm Jayla Hammond."
"Oh I know who you are. I've seen that beautiful face all over SimCity in those ads," Caleb said.
"Well, thank you," Jayla said.
"I'm going to leave you two to chat. I feel like dancing," I said, winking and walking towards the dance floor. DJ Cal was spinning his heart out and looking gorgeous doing it.

Hey DJ, looking good!" I tried to yell over the music.
"What?" He yelled pointing to his ears. Guess he couldn't hear me. Well no problem, the dj booth was a short walk away!

I go up to the booth and he comes out, getting one of his pals to dj the next set.
"DJ Cal.....hottest DJ in SimCity," I said.
"I don't know about all that! You're Ambel huh? Yea, I've been spinning your song for weeks now. That "How to Deal" is hot! You write that?" he asked.
"Yea, I write all my songs. And come on you know you're the best. You're the guy they call on when they want a rocking party."
"I mean I'm doing ok, but this is the first time that a beautiful, successful songstress has come and told me that," he said.

I looked over and it seemed that Jayla and Caleb were getting along pretty well. He was even tickling her. Maybe we would end up dating brothers! Of course, Jayla was looking for a husband and kids. Had been every since her sister Angela got married. Me? I wanted a good time and I knew that Cal Rodgers was the man to give it to me! So of course I made my move.

"So Cal, we're two successful people who both love music. What a match that is huh?" I asked.
"Hmmmmm, yea it is. How would you like to go out sometime. You know, and discuss our love for music," he said laughing.
"That is the best idea I've heard all day! I think we can learn alot from each other," I said.
"I think you're right," he said laughing.
We exchanged numbers and agreed to meet later on in the week. Before I could press him for more information about himself, I looked up and saw that Jayla was in trouble.

"Who the hell do you think you are?" Jayla yelled.
"Who the hell do you think YOU are? I mean you're not even a real model. Doing little penny ads for your cousin," Caleb said.
"Oh, so now it's nothing? Let me explain something to you. I am a lady. And if you ever put your hands on me again, you're going to have no need for gloves," Jayla yelled.
"What's the problem?" I asked, walking up.

"None of your business," Caleb said.
"Oh when it concerns my cousin, it is my business. Why don't you just get lost jerk," I said.
"You know what? I don't need this. There are plenty of women in here who would love to get with me!"
"Good luck trying to find one," I said as I grabbed Jayla's arm and walked towards the restaurant.

"What was his deal?" I asked as we sat at the table.
"Girl, I don't know. We were having a nice conversation and all of a sudden he got all grabby. Talking about how he's the brother of DJ Cal. I was like, so! I mean who lives off of the fame of their brother? How pathetic is that?" Jayla asked.
"I know! Thank goodness Cal didn't act like that!"
"I forgot you went over and talked to him! How did it go?"
"Great! We're going out later this week!" I said smiling.
"That's really great, E. You never know, he might be the one!"
"The one? You know I'm not into all that Jay. Love is just a tool people use to control you."

"Are you serious? E, I'm going to only tell you this once. Yes, your father is an ass, there is no doubt about that. But look how happy your mother is now. There is a reason that all things happen. You can't discount love completely just because of your dad," Jayla said.
"Oh, really Jay? My mom married my dad because AJ was cheating on her when she was on the road. Don't get me wrong, he treats her like a princess now, but look at the heartache she had to go through to get her happiness. I would rather just being happy all the time. Being single is wonderful Jay," I said.
"Did you ever think that all that happened so that you would be here? If my uncle hadn't cheated on your mom, its true that she would never have met your dad. But then you wouldn't be here and where would I be without my favorite cousin?"
"Jay, you always know what to say. But I'm still not convinced. I'm happy living my life the way I am," I said.
"It can't last forever E. Nothing does."
We ate our meal and steered the conversation away from love because we were never going to agree. Jayla's parents met in high school, went to college, got married, and have been happy every since. While I was happy for her, things didn't always work out that well.

"Jay, thanks so much for coming out with me. Sorry you ran into that jerk though," I said.
"E, you know I'm here anytime you need me. I have a photoshoot at Takemizu Village next week. Road trip?" she asked.
"Hell, yea! I've never been! It will be a blast!"
Love you, girl," Jayla said hugging me and laughing.
"Love you more."

As I walked back to the dorms, I thought about what Jayla said. I just couldn't see myself falling in love. I had dated quite a few people, but they all were just temporary fun. I hadn't met anyone who made me want to change my philosophies on love. I mean I just couldn't allow myself to be under someone's control. Love was control. People miss opportunities and give up so much for the people that they love who claim to love them too. But when they didn't return your love ginuwinely, where did that leave you? With a broken heart.

As I got into bed, I decided to stop thinking of love. If I was wrong and love was as wonderful as people want you to think, well then I guess love will just have to find me, because I sure am not looking for it!

Zorom

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2009, 11:46:11 am »

Well done! I sense love coming up..

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: