Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 09:41:49 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Corrupt Saves?  (Read 1792 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Charley

View Profile
« on: June 22, 2009, 05:43:01 am »

Hi, I only started playing 2 days ago, and I didn't really know how to move a family from their home, so I pressed Evict, and move them to their new home, and ever since then it has been crashing non stop. I then tried to move them to a different home and it still crashes there. I have lowered the graphic settings, incase that was the problem but it still happens. Is there anything I can do to save this family as it was the only one I have played - they are CAS sims, and I have no CC at the moment installed!

Charley

rorsdors

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2009, 03:39:22 am »

I’d try playing a new game, you know when you start up and can chose a new neighbourhood, just to see if it’s you computer specs or the family file is corrupted.  If it is the family file look in Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Saves in the location where the Sims 3 is installed, you will find a backup made by the game rename removing the backup extension taking out the file it was backing up and see if that is ok, you might be able to save that family that way. Good luck.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: