Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 01:00:29 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF: A Mini Cooper  (Read 1559 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« on: June 22, 2009, 01:49:11 pm »

Does anyone know where that mini coop is at? I know for a fact it isn't on MTS2. I remember seeing it somewhere a loong time ago, but haven't the foggiest idea where it was. Incase anyone doesn't know what a mini cooper looks like, they resemble the new volkswagon BMW bugs, but with a smaller frame and a convertible top. As always, any help would be appreciated. Wink

Edit: Ironically, after posting this, and looking through MTS2 one more time for the cooper I found a recolor by Elau, that linked the mesh back to vitasims.com but this is still not the one I seen... the one I seen did NOT have the top on it, and was simply just a convertible type mini coop.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2009, 01:54:49 pm by SimGirl20 » Logged
brat1083
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2009, 03:09:53 pm »

Try here Simgirl20:

http://www.vitasims2.com/sims2objects_20.htm
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2009, 03:25:26 pm »

I do believe she mentioned the one on vitasims isn't quite what she looked for Wink The one she saw was a convertible mini coop with the top down (or off).

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2009, 03:54:03 pm »

Indeed, the mini coop on vitasims is not the one I seen. I hope someone can find it though, I looked all through the wiki sims directory, and didn't find it..but.. there was a couple of links that mentioned mini coops but unfortuanetly they are offline, I hope the site I seen it at isn't offline as well.. Undecided
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: