Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 07:48:05 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sims 1 Superstar ---> Sims 2  (Read 1684 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
scarletlady
Engaged

View Profile WWW
« on: June 22, 2009, 05:55:59 am »

You remember Sims 1 Superstar [I think that's what it was called]? Well, it was one of my favourite EPs they've ever done, I loved the model and fame side of it.

Anyway, i'd like to make one of my females into a model and was wondering if there's anything similar to what was in that EP? Like photoshoots, model career etc.

Just anything similar really [my latest EP is AL]. Thanks Smiley
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2009, 06:37:23 am »

photoshoots should be easy - in the career rewards you'll find a working camera (followed Uni or NL, I think - and BV has a handheld digital camera). Just let a sim be the photographer, and let the model pose Smiley. There's probably a buyable version somewhere, and you can find photo lamps at MTS2.

I'm pretty sure someone already made a Model career - my best guess would be to check either here at Insim, or at MTS2. (found two - here and here).

I found some traffic cones that summons audience who either booooos or cheers for a chosen sim. (Simslice also have a bunch of other things that might come in handy. They're pay, but should be somewhere here)

catwalks are quite easy to build - as long as you've got the foundation walls (can't remember which EP they came with). There are several model pose boxes too.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2009, 06:53:42 am by theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2009, 10:46:10 am »

I found this featured career on MTS2. It requires Uni, but perhaps not, if your sim doesn't reach the top of the career, for the plastic surgery center for the career reward. I have yet to test it out. Worth a shot though? Wink

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=318589
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: