Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:37:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: I love the Sims 3. . .an honest review from a veteran Simmer  (Read 9359 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
jamesabrown1
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2009, 11:56:52 am »

I agree. If you don't want to buy stuff, don't buy it. I think we all got really spoiled with the EPs and SPs in Sims2, but I think that those are coming in 3, as well, and also the mods and CC are starting to show up all over. I do like a lot of the concepts in the game and I think they will expand into something really good over time.
Ifrito

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2009, 02:10:17 am »

Yeah, I'm missing the major expansion features. At least out of the expansions I had. Up to and including Seasons. The minoring gardening doesnt cut it with me. I'm talking weather and Plant Sims.

But, as I said multiple times, the lack of control to play as I see fit is driving me batty. I only recently got a mod that enables me to kill Sims when I want them dead, however I want them dead. Which is a blessing. Because 1. I'm noticing that Sims arent as combustible as they used to be. 2. If I want them back its as easy as ressurecting them with ambrosia. And I dont have to worry about losing them to the idiot feature of the game removing them itself should the neighborhood get "Too full". Yet, it keeps creating its own Sims which I have to grind into powder.

Dont get me wrong, I like the Sims 3. But, I wanna play it how I wanna play it. And that requires mods to fix certain aspects of it, nd certain annoyances in general. But I also would like the stuff from the Sims 2 to show back up in it as well cause that stuff was cool.

I got the Repo man back, it was a sly move. Acting like I was his friend, and then...BAM!, into the burning kitchen with him he went!. They never found his remains....*Evil Laughter*
simpleprincess
Princess in training.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2009, 07:12:25 am »

Im thinking of playing it again now its got a EP coming out but im still very partial to my sims 2 and am playing that loads more.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: