Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 02:39:08 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pose box and lot help  (Read 2048 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
tylerspinkmama

View Profile
« on: July 25, 2009, 07:28:56 pm »

Ok, i created a pose box and when i use the box on another computer it works but when i put it on my main computer it wont let me select a pose or even view it. Also i created a lot on my main computer and when i tried to put it my other computer it won't show up under lots and houses.... Any help would be great THANKS!!!!

rwills

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2009, 08:19:17 pm »

As far as the lot goes....

Did you package the unoccupied lot?

If so, did you unpack the Sims2Pack file to the Teleport folder?
« Last Edit: July 25, 2009, 08:30:36 pm by rwills » Logged
tylerspinkmama

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2009, 08:25:35 pm »

i did package the lot and i used sims2clean pack installer to install it

rwills

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2009, 08:29:52 pm »

Check in the teleport folder to see if there's anything there (if so, delete it and try using Clean Installer again - make sure that CI is set to default -- which puts the contents into Teleport). Sometimes files get stuck there rather than being set up from there to the Lots catalog by the game.

If still no luck after that, would suggest going back and re-packaging the lot. Game may have burped while creating the packaged lot file -- it happens all too frequently.
tylerspinkmama

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2009, 08:38:09 pm »

yeah the only thing thats in there are sims2tmp files, and i tried repackaging the lot and then putting it on my other computer but still no luck i have no idea why it wont work. its the same with my pose box i tried to remake it on my regular computer but it's still not working  huh

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: