Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 07:58:18 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF: This Completed Neighborhood?  (Read 5977 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2009, 06:30:18 pm »

So far, I am liking it but have only checked out the occupied houses and messed around a bit with story lines. I'll load the game later on tonight or maybe tomorrow to see what the empty homes are like.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2009, 10:28:20 pm »

Engram- I wanted to let you know about Riverside. The hood has significally improved it seems, since you last downloaded it. There are now families already living in the neighborhood, and the neighborhood even has a story like all the other neighborhoods by EA, when you first enter. I also wanted to let you know I entered all the occupied homes, and all homes are furnished and actually complete with *gasp* rooms and walls! shocked lol anyway just wanted to let you know, that if you wanted to download it again, it wouldn't be such a bad deal now that the hood seems complete. Cheesy

Paden- I'm glad you like the hood, I do as well. I was surprised at the amount of work that went into making the neighborhood. I thought it was really neat that the neighborhood had a thumbnail on the main menu, and a neighborhood description when you first enter. I have been playing the Brooke household today, and the twins are so cute! Cheesy Ah, do you know if GunMods camera mod is compatible with this neighborhood since it's custom?

Jasumi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2009, 09:13:44 am »

Aish, taking a while for me to find a good setup for this hood. But I'm about 50% done. Pics soon.

(3rd) Ae Young Kim Mother of the Year
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2009, 12:18:04 pm »

Oh my gosh! I'm so excited Jasumi, I can't wait to see what you've done so far. Grin
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: