Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:42:29 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: IMAGES, OR, YOU NEED to KNOW AND FOLLOW THIS.  (Read 6133 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« on: May 23, 2009, 06:41:56 pm »

Since people have been ignoring the posting guidelines, found HERE or not even reading them before posting their requests for help, I thought I'd put this in its own thread. Now, pay attention if you do not want to lose your WCIF thread:

For some reason, it seems as if people don't think that the "please host your pictures on a third party site before posting them" doesn't apply to THIS section. I have news: IT DOES. If your pictures are not hosted by Photo Bucket or Image Shack or something similar and are instead loaded onto the IS server, you may get the unpleasant surprise of finding them deleted or your whole thread deleted.

Also, image size limit is 600 x 600. Exceed that and the image will be deleted. We do NOT have the time and energy to go around re-sizing images that are too big and putting them on our own third party image accounts and then posting them.

If your thread goes bye-bye, don't gripe because you are supposed to read the guidelines. They aren't just suggestions, they are rules. Thank you and have a nice day.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2009, 06:21:49 pm »

Well, it's been a month since this sticky has been up and some of you are still posting your threads with images uploaded to our server or with pictures that are too damn big. Be on notice that from now on if the staff finds anything like this happening, those threads will be zorched and no explanations or apologies will be offered at all.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: