Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:37:05 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sims 3 Update for: 1.2.7*Found what the problem was*  (Read 15226 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2009, 08:26:42 am »

I didn't have problems with Peggy's hair til I updated the Awesomemod. I have read the thread on this at MATY, from what I understand, EA allowed a certain number of vertices that Peggy's hair has exceeded. She has to reduce that I guess.

EDIT: Peggy said she updated and fixed the file. Her new build is dated yesterday.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2009, 08:42:25 am by lewisb40 » Logged

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
rorsdors

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2009, 09:09:01 am »

It did look too nice, you can’t get all those curves without a lot of geometry. She doe great hair though looking forward to what comes next. Grin
amberfaye

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2009, 04:23:04 pm »

Dang! That hair is gorgeous Sad
Me want!
How can hair crash a game? Anyone downloaded and it not crashed?

Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2009, 06:54:58 am »

Not me. I haven't downloaded any custom hair meshes. I'm more into mods than custom content.  Grin

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
rorsdors

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2009, 07:15:49 am »

PeggySims has updated the hair and in my game so far it no longer causes crashes. It does replaced a hairstyle from the game though, but I wasn’t to pushed about that one though, just wondering how she is going to keep making hairstyles if she had to replace the ones from the game there aren't that many.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2009, 05:07:52 am by rorsdors » Logged
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2009, 05:02:27 pm »

Peggy does great hair? What in the hell are you smoking and why aren't you in rehab?

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
rohaaa

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2009, 09:15:23 am »

Huh, I actually did forget to switch out the resource.cfg files before patching the game, BUT the patch was only looking for gameplay and shaders32-precomp files and nothing else.

The patch did go through just fine.

And I use the launcher sparingly only to install the stuff I want.

What is wrong with that peggy hair mesh? Does anyone have a link to it so I can see?

Rock you are right, i test *.package one by one a few days ago, shaders32-precomp and gameplay.package (7842 Ko)
violetlass

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2009, 03:19:50 pm »

I took out everything and replaced the original resource.cfg file and it still didn't work for me. I guess I will just have to wait till its better.

Friends help you move; bestfriends help you move bodies!
mrnapolean1
« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2009, 04:53:19 pm »

i am getting the following error:

The setup has detected that the installed game region for this update is incorrect.
This update requires a different game region in order to be installed.

i don't know what that means so i went and downloaded the worldwide verson and its still giving me the same error.
Razamataz

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2009, 07:42:45 am »

The setup has detected that the installed game region for this update is incorrect.

i don't know what that means so i went and downloaded the worldwide verson and its still giving me the same error.
Maty has been talking on that subject, Here http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,15590.0.html that might help you.
mrnapolean1
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2009, 05:45:52 pm »

Maty has been talking on that subject, Here http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,15590.0.html that might help you.

neither one works i get the following error:

any more ideas?
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: