Insimenator.org
April 30, 2024, 08:19:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Pop star Michael Jackson dead: report  (Read 10671 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
maniac19642003
« on: June 25, 2009, 05:19:28 pm »

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/pop-star-michael-jackson-dead-report/24333?nc

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Pop giant Michael Jackson, who took to the stage as a child star and went on to set the world dancing to the thumping rhythms of his music for decades, died Thursday, TMZ website reported. He was 50.

"We've just learned Michael Jackson has died," TMZ said.

"Michael suffered a cardiac arrest earlier this afternoon and paramedics were unable to revive him. We're told when paramedics arrived Jackson had no pulse and they never got a pulse back," the entertainment site said.

There was no official confirmation of the reported death and spokespersons for Jackson could not be reached for comment.

Earlier, the Los Angeles Times said that the singer had been rushed to a Los Angeles-area hospital by fire department paramedics who found him not breathing when they arrived at the singer's home.

The newspaper said paramedics performed cardiopulmonary resuscitation at the scene before taking him to the UCLA Medical Center hospital.

Jackson had been due to start a series of comeback concerts in London on July 13 running until March 2010. The singer, whose hits include "Thriller" and "Billie Jean," had been rehearsing in the Los Angeles area for the past two months.

The shows for the 50 London concerts sold out within hours of going on sale in March.

Jackson started out as a child star in the band "The Jackson 5" more than 40 years ago.

He has lived as a virtual recluse since his acquittal in 2005 on charges of child molestation.

There have been concerns about Jackson's health in recent years but the promoters of the London shows, AEG Live, said in March that Jackson had passed a 4-1/2 hour physical examination with independent doctors.

(Additional Reporting by Jill Serjeant; Writing by Frances Kerry, Editing by Jackie Frank)
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2009, 05:21:17 pm »

TMZ is rubbish. Don't believe it until some news outlet much more reliable says so.

My other ride is a chocobo.
soulofthesea
Composer/Sound Engineer in Training

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2009, 05:24:05 pm »

he's not dead. he's just in a coma.

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2009, 05:25:50 pm »

he's not dead. he's just in a coma.

Thank you. lol. I wish people would stop believing TMZ. They are the equivalent of Perez Hilton, you guys.

Either way it doesn't look good, but don't believe TMZ.

maniac19642003
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2009, 05:26:52 pm »

I barely watch/read news anyway so it doesn't matter to me lol
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2009, 05:28:29 pm »

Okay ... apparently CNN is saying so as well.

hawnsimmer
ilysvdmmr
Site Santa!

Smile!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2009, 05:35:57 pm »

Yes...it is confirmed.

Live Laugh Love
misssymelissa
Mitchell Davis :]

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2009, 05:38:09 pm »

wow so many deaths farrah also died =/
hawnsimmer
ilysvdmmr
Site Santa!

Smile!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2009, 05:39:50 pm »

That is three...Ed McMahon, Farrah Fawcett and now Michael Jackson.

Live Laugh Love
misssymelissa
Mitchell Davis :]

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2009, 05:41:37 pm »

Oh wow this is a sad day!  Sad
PixieStyx26

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2009, 05:53:15 pm »

I just heard on CNN that Michael Jackson is dead at age 50. I cannot believe it, it feels like an end of an era. Would anyone one else like to say a few kinds words about him. The man has just died so please don't start talking about how much you don't like him. No matter what I've always been a fan. He will be truly, truly, truly missed. Rest in peace Michael.

:love1::spanish:<br /><br />Caution Tattooed Freak on a Leash may Bite<br /><br />When there\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s no future how can there be sin?-Sex Pistols
PixieStyx26

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2009, 05:54:54 pm »

Actually TMZ is right, Michael has died. I'm so upset. I remember my oldest sister had the Thiller and off the wall albums. I mean I grew up listing to all of his music. It's so weird that he's dead.

:love1::spanish:<br /><br />Caution Tattooed Freak on a Leash may Bite<br /><br />When there\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s no future how can there be sin?-Sex Pistols
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2009, 06:03:35 pm »

So many deaths of influential entertainers. David Carradine, Ed McMahon, Farrah Fawcett and now Michael Jackson.

It does feel weird to think Michael J. is dead, doesn't it? I keep expecting to hear it was a mistake. Not because I'm a huge fan, but because he's such a huge influence in music.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
scarletlady
Engaged

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2009, 06:32:31 pm »

Oh my shocked Now i'm really upset, I loved him so much Cry
Dec12741

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2009, 06:43:29 pm »

As I type this The LA Coroner make if offical that Michael Jackson has Passed away,CNN is saying that when 911 was called in Michael Jackson was not breathing and they tried to bring him back did not work,they are also saying that he Michael Jackson was on medication,they are also saying that his Health was not Good he was down to 100LBS
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: