Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 03:48:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dead bodies  (Read 4014 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
katierose

View Profile
« on: June 26, 2009, 06:35:52 pm »

I am working on a story involveing a sereal killer and im tring to make a commtuty lot that is made to look like a forst where he dumps the bodys
anyway my problem is that the only dead bodies i can find are male(on this site )
and a dead nanny at modthesims
in my story the guy kills asian women. i have know idea how to make thhing for the game if anyone would be willing to help
i know thats its an odd thing to ask for and i mean no disrespect i only need then for my story
i love the asian people and have nothing agist them
this is for a story only
thank you for your time and hopeing you can help
katierose
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2009, 07:44:26 pm »

Why not put some makeup at some "live" sims, and pose them? You can combine them with the ones you already have - and you'll have a lot more posing options Smiley

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
katierose

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2009, 08:57:34 pm »

that might work thanks i was going to make a family of asians then kill em so the place will be haunghted that i can use some of them
thanks  Cheesy
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2009, 09:42:01 pm »

An advice? Unless you need the ghosts, don't kill the sims - but pretend to do it. Then you can re-use the sims later Smiley

I've got a bunch of sims that I re-use all the time for stories or as contest extras. Half of Pleasantville is full of them, actually... Only by changing clothes and/or hairstyles, I'll have entirely "new" sims which actually does look like new sims.

I even have some "stunt sims" (if I can call them that), and "doubles" for the main characters. For some of them, I even have all ages from Toddler to adult, in case I need some "backflash" photos. Even some extra babies Smiley

Another tip - if you have Seasons, then you can put 8 different hairstyles on the extras - which gives you eight sims in one Wink Perfect if you've got a slow computer or need several sims you can use several times.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2009, 11:06:24 pm by theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
katierose

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2009, 09:59:46 pm »

Thanks thats very helpful
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2009, 01:31:26 pm »

Beos once made them, you find them here:http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,68741.0.html
oops, nevermind....didnt know you were that picky Cheesy

No longer active
katierose

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2009, 07:31:36 pm »

thanks i have that already
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: