Insimenator.org
April 30, 2024, 04:22:23 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: When A Sim Moves Out.....?  (Read 2627 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
nappyluvin

View Profile
« on: June 26, 2009, 09:11:57 pm »

Hey all ,looked here in the forum and couldn't find the answer so I apologize if this has been posted and I overlooked it.  One of my simmies grew to young adulthood and I wanted to move him out. Problem is when I try to and the box comes up to put him on an empty lot or in a house , I can't because there is no money to put him in/on one. It seems the only way is to make him the active family, but I read here not to because I might lose his family and I want to have them both in the hood so they can visit each other. I know about the freerealestate cheat but when I try to put that in , it doesn't work for that particular thing.  would be . Oh yeah, also, when I try to place custom commercial lots that Ive downloaded , the squares dissapear so I cant see where to put them and also I'm told they're too big to place. Is there a way to correct this? Sorry for the long questions...help would be appreciate it. tongue
Care

contimplation or constipation?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2009, 09:21:08 pm »

just move them out you can buy a home or lot it uses the money the (existing)family has. The sim leaving will have no money but once on the lot just use a money cheat.

jamesabrown1
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2009, 05:21:29 am »

Also, once the sim is on the clipboard, enter testingcheatsenabled true in the dialog box, then freerealestate. The prices will still show on the lot you are considering, but when you place the sim there, it will allow the placement free of simolean charge.  Evil
nappyluvin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2009, 11:45:22 am »

Hi there, been gone awhile and haven't been playin'...now I'm jonesin...lol! How do you get the sim on the clipboard? Do I click the "kick out" box? Thanx for the help.
violetlass

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2009, 03:42:53 pm »

You will have to go to edit town from the in-game menu, then select the active house or a different house and it will have a button that says split-up house. Then they will show up on the clipboard.

Friends help you move; bestfriends help you move bodies!
nappyluvin

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2009, 05:06:37 am »

So, just so I understand. Do I just skip clicking on "move out" on the computer and do that? What you"re suggesting does sound easier. I'll try it and get back . Thanx so much.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: