Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 04:38:03 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF Program similar to Insimenator but used outside of the game  (Read 2869 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
tibby13

View Profile
« on: June 26, 2009, 09:21:58 pm »

I used to have this program my brother found that allowed you to do all the things the Insiminator does, but it let you change the sims skin/hair/eye colors. This program allowed you to back up your neighborhood files with a click, change skill levels, gender preferences, personality ect. It was a pay program that I lost years ago because the original creator didn't update it for pets. The problem I am running into is that I play legacy families, but use mostly custom skins and eyes that start to take over too much. I get to the point were I see the same skins over and over and over because all the kids have em. I was looking at the skin changer mods but none work with all the custom skins I have, and they leave the issue with the eyes. Any suggestions to help with this problem would be appreciated since I have no idea if the program I remember even still exists or if I can even use it with all my hacks. Thanks.
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2009, 09:39:41 pm »

You should consider The Sim Blender over at www.simbology.com (look under Mod Descriptions) it will allow plastic surgery, max motives, pregnancy scanner, skill builder and sooo much more, check it out! Grin
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2009, 09:45:08 pm »

Sure it's not SimPE? That's the only programme I know of that lets you do all of that. It's entirely free, and is updated to work with all EP's and SP's up to AL/MG.
You can change things in the neighborhood folder; change the sims' eyes, skintones, ages and so on; recolor furniture; make mods/hacks; make new mesh packages for hair/clothes/accessories... Pretty much everything possible.
Takes some time to learn everything - but there are plenty of tutorials Wink

SimBlender is practically a simplified version of insimenator, and is a bit less likely to cause any harm to the game. But it won't let you change skintones or backup neighborhood files or anything like that.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2009, 09:50:47 pm by theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2009, 09:58:05 pm »

neither will TSB so he probably won't be interested in it as well..
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2009, 11:36:37 pm »

SimEnhancer
tibby13

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2009, 03:33:09 pm »

Sim enhancer was it, thanks and it looks like it has been updated!
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2009, 09:07:15 pm »

I still wouldn't give you a plug nickle for it, let alone fifteen bucks...

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: