Insimenator.org
April 23, 2024, 05:33:09 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Clothing custom content on sims Castaway  (Read 3182 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Garlic Jr.

View Profile
« on: July 04, 2009, 08:42:25 pm »

Recently bought sims castaway on pc. I happen to download swimsuit for fit chick and it doesnt show up at first but then i download the poper mesh it works. So custom contents could really work on castaways.

My question is what type sims clothing and objects could work so that i can play it on castaways? pls add links
« Last Edit: July 04, 2009, 08:55:55 pm by Garlic Jr. » Logged
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2009, 01:49:16 am »

Recolors of base game objects and anything that has it's own mesh should be usable in CS.  It's hit and miss on base game mods though.
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2009, 05:20:19 am »

Clothing, skintones, makeup, etc, basically Bodyshop-type stuff should all work. I used default replacements for just about every category you find in BS/CAS and it all worked, too.

I'm not sure about objects. As AH said, try recolours of base game objects and objects with their own meshes. Because categories in Barter Mode are slightly different to those in Buy Mode, you may find that less stuff works in Castaway Stories than in other Stories games because of these changes.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: