Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 08:33:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: jFade’s 3Viewer  (Read 6421 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
rorsdors

View Profile
« on: June 28, 2009, 09:52:26 am »

Has anyone used jFade’s 3Viewer, just wondering, I have used his programs before what sims2 and did try this myself but it seems to install a new downloads folder in the EA sims3 where it not only puts an installed file in the original location but in this second downloads folder. Found that a bit strange and disk consuming.
It’s at this location http://forum.jfade.com/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=466
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2009, 09:06:46 am »

No, I haven't. The only useful program I got from there is Sims 2 Wrangler that lets me fix the goof ups other people made with custom clothing and hair meshes. Haven't really used many of his Sims 2 mods because they don't work.

Maybe someone else can give better feedback or is familiar with  the program to explain something if you have a question about using it.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2009, 09:57:05 am »

Or maybe you could post your query on the site you got it from. Wink The person who created it would be the most knowledgeable about their mod.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: