Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 08:02:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Neighbours/ Clothing??  (Read 1848 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
dineke

View Profile
« on: June 28, 2009, 03:23:34 pm »

Is there an easy way to place different Sims next to the house of the other sims. I played a while with one sim, decide to create another but when I want to place him in next door to the other sim, she disappeared........ half an hour later I finally managed to move him in with hers, but lost all points and carreer upgrades. Evil

Can you buy clothes for your kids?? Got some kids they grew up and walking around in cloths I don't like.

Hope u can help me, thanx in forward.
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2009, 09:04:26 am »

No, you don't buy clothes for kids in Sims 3. I think you can direct them to use the dresser or use the command, editsim, in the cheat window while your child is selected. That should take your Sim to CAS where you can create up to 3 outfits per category for that Sim.

As for the other problem, that is how Sims 3 works. You create a family and plop them on a lot, then you create another family and plop them on a different lot. You lose the progress your first family made - wishes, career promotions, just about everything.

If you don't want to lose everything you worked for with your first family, you might want to look at Pescado's awesome mod. The mod contains many new features and fixes to allow players to play Sims 3 the way they want to. Read up on the description, features and installation instructions carefully.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
dineke

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2009, 03:05:34 am »

thanks Wink YAY
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: