Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 02:55:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TF Multi Alpha Full Body Dress  (Read 1801 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Parthos Kin

View Profile
« on: July 01, 2009, 05:05:34 pm »

Hi there!

I've been looking everywhere for a Multi full body dress alpha set for TF. I've found Blooms bottom only alphas, which are awesome to work with and would like the full body dresses/skirts as well.

From what I have been able to find, is that there is one or two out there, but no link to anything.

Anyone able to point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2009, 07:37:08 am »

Bloom mentioned he had one done, but was still debating on what to add to it. It's mentioned in this thread here, with a little prodding by me in an attempt to make it a reality. Tongue

...I do remember, at one point, having a normal alpha dress. It wasn't anything fancy, but it didn't have 10-inch heels like most of the others have. Sadly, I can't remember where the hell I originally found it, no do I still have it. Undecided

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
Parthos Kin

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2009, 10:37:52 pm »

I do recall reading that thread, quite possibly what prompted me to go in search of (go figure)

Im not looking for the next best thing since sliced bread eihter, just something that has the same..ease of use to do mt personal conversions with and have them actually look decent and not some hack job..which is the effect I get when using Bloom's other awesome multi alpha's ( decent looking work that is :lol: )

I await result of forementioned prodding! Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: