Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:34:46 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF the best male sim clothing and toddler,child clothing as well.  (Read 2415 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
honestsim

View Profile
« on: July 03, 2009, 12:19:11 pm »

WCIF the best male sim clothing and toddler,child clothing as well. i have looked high and low for male clothing can anyone point me in the good direction. also looking for toddler and child clothing as well for male and female. Thanks for looking.
honestsim

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2009, 12:58:33 am »

thanks for the link unfortunaltly that website is alittle to goth and punk for my style im looking for something more urban ethnic or new age. i remember this one sims 1 website with nothing but urban hip hop wear and hair cant remember the name though.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2009, 11:24:55 am »

Just a little hint then. Be as specific as you can when making any kind of WCIF request. If you're looking for a certain style of clothing, then state in your first post. "Best" is open to interpretation as per each individual's taste, so if you don't give specifics for the type of thing you want, then you'll have a smaller chance of getting what you want. On the flip side, the more information you give, the higher your chances are someone will give you a good link. Perhaps you could edit your first post to give specifics. Smiley

In the mean time, try Real Sims 2.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
honestsim

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2009, 12:17:04 pm »

Thanks for the tip caffeinated and the site was nice thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: