Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 07:13:02 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Teens and Opportunities (specifically gardening)  (Read 1530 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
~Iris~

View Profile
« on: July 03, 2009, 01:07:43 pm »

Hello all.  Hope you're enjoying a problem free TS3 game Grin

My teen sim has level 10 gardening and cooking skills.  I have downloaded a mod that allows opportunities to pop up more frequently in hopes of giving her the chance to harvest the other special items (eggs, cheese, meat, omni, etc.).  I've used the testingcheats cheat to allow her to get a job in the science and restaurant careers, but no such luck with those specific opportunities popping up in either field. 

I have another family with two YAs, mom has 10 gardening and cooking just like the teen, no job, and what happens?  Her cell phone rings with the "10 Very Good or Better" then "10 Excellent" crops opportunities.  So...are these opportunities available to teens or just YA up?  My teen has received a few work/skill related opportunities like the grill off, reading special books and the dish washing challenge, but not the harvesting or omniplant seed one.  I've also noticed that her phone doesn't ring.  Oh...and I should mention that she doesn't attend school Embarrassed.  Do I just keep waiting or is there something else that I can do to help her get a better chance at these opportunities?  Thanks!

I can grow eggs, steaks, fish and books...but I can't make V8?

My custom sim is Egyptian royalty...the Adventure said so!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: