Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 11:52:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: now where did those books go  (Read 4628 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
~simaholic

Runaway Slave

View Profile
« on: July 04, 2009, 08:05:37 pm »

I have to have three books written by me to be able to go and donate books to charity. I only have two in my inventory, those are the two I wrote before the donation opportunity came to me. Ever since I wrote three more books and they are nowhere to be found. I checked the inventory and both bookcases in the house. How will I find those, please help me  rolleyes
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2009, 10:35:36 pm »

I have to have three books written by me to be able to go and donate books to charity. I only have two in my inventory, those are the two I wrote before the donation opportunity came to me. Ever since I wrote three more books and they are nowhere to be found. I checked the inventory and both bookcases in the house. How will I find those, please help me  rolleyes

Hello simaholic my friend have you try going to the local town library to see if the books your sims have writen are there Wink

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
~simaholic

Runaway Slave

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2009, 10:45:55 pm »

mmm did not think of that Pierre, I have thought of trying the bookstore though. I will give that a try, thanks for the suggestion Cheesy
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2009, 10:50:02 pm »

mmm did not think of that Pierre, I have thought of trying the bookstore though. I will give that a try, thanks for the suggestion Cheesy

your welcome Wink

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2009, 11:31:21 pm »

Or check the mailbox again?  I tend to forget there is something in that metal mailbox now and then, including the bills.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
~simaholic

Runaway Slave

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2009, 11:47:48 pm »

Now that is an idea  YAY I never check it as in NEVER, because of that handy little message that says:" bills overdue click here to pay them now " Grin

edit*I found them, they were in the mailbox  Grin I should really check it more often now  Evil
Thanks Chaavik  Hug2
« Last Edit: July 05, 2009, 08:33:45 pm by ~simaholic » Logged
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2009, 12:41:43 am »

Hahaha, glad you found them in the mailbox!  Grin No problem, simaholic!

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2009, 03:04:18 am »

Good for you my friend Bravo

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: