Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 03:54:18 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Interior foundation problem  (Read 5056 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Jocelynn

View Profile
« on: July 05, 2009, 03:49:35 am »

Since I've installed AL I have an issue with building interior foundations, so I think this is the right place for this post.

Whatever I'm trying, how empty the exterior foundation is: When I'm trying to put an interior foundation over the exterior foundation it still keeps saying that I cannot place an interior foundation over a halfwall or fence.
But there are NO halfwalls or fences on the foundation below.
So, you can imagine this turns me  GAH3.
Tried everything: Leveling terrain, other lots, deleting all objects... but EA keeps saying it's impossible what I'm trying to build.

I wonder what's going wrong and how I can solve this problem?
retrotrut

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2011, 06:25:10 pm »

I'm having the same problem....I tried removing all my CC and it still giving me problems. Any clue?

Dido's new album "Safe Trip Home" is coming out on November 17 2008. More information found on http://www.didomusic.com and http://www.retro-trut.blogspot.com Smiley
miros1

In Miros We Trust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2011, 12:22:22 pm »

I'm not sure what an interior foundation is... but here's my best guesses:

1) If you want a foundation wall on the floor above the basement/foundation level, use a regular wall, save and quit the game, and use Mootilda's Wall  utility from MTS to make it a foundation wall.

2) If you're making a double wall foundation on the same level to hide the sloping grassy bits, use a regular wall on the inside.

Rose/Miros
Webmaster of the Wooden Simolean
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2011, 10:54:04 am »

I don't think it's possible to place the interior foundations on the exterial ones (not without any mods, at least). Tried it myself, and it did not work. As far as I know you can only place them directly on the ground or on floor that isn't foundation.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: