Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:25:28 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Transformation  (Read 11003 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2009, 04:28:20 pm »

Stop with the smiley spam, please. Seeing that staff keep removing the excessive smileys from your posts should be a good indicator that you're overdoing it. Keeping it up is a sure way to annoy the heck out of all of us, site staff and site member alike. I know they're pretty, but you don't have to use them all in one post.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2009, 08:05:32 pm »

No, I'm not going to go easy on the new kid when they keep doing the exact same thing that they've been warned about. You've been informed of the rules and courtesies that we expect all of our users to observe and you consistently ignore them and believe they do not pertain to you. Also, the little button that says, "Modify" is there to help you avoid double posting. Use it in the future. That is all.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
maou

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2009, 01:57:53 am »

Sorry using a lot of smilies. Now please I can my request be done please by [/i] someone or Squinge and thank you.....
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2009, 02:34:53 am »

I'm sure Squinge will work on it. Just be patient.

Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2009, 02:35:03 am »

Squinge what? can I use a lot of smilies?

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2009, 02:38:58 am »

Smiley spam war? For real? Weeee!

with stupid

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
maou

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2009, 02:44:07 am »

I hope you would my request Squinge and sorry Jenna that smilies got on your nerves and thank you.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2009, 02:47:29 am »

ok 12pm to 6am I will get back to you.

If you have a question about my mods post it here
maou

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2009, 02:50:19 am »

Thank for your coaporation Squinge and caffeinated.joy unlike others(Jenna and Paden) Explode Angel
« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 05:06:06 am by maou » Logged
maou

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2009, 10:07:25 am »

Please Squinge can you start on the hack of sim transforming into a werewolf. The time is from 12pm to 6am and everyone night thank you  Hugs
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2009, 01:41:22 pm »

You've already posted this request and so you don't need to post this again. Squinge told you in your other thread (more than once) that he was going to work on this and pestering him like this is not going to encourage him to get it done faster. It will be done when it's done, so stop begging and demanding. Your request is not the only one he's working on and you're not entitled to the mod, so stop acting like it's your right and remember it's a privilege.  Chair

You can consider this a warning. This thread is locked, and if Squinge decided not to do this because of your demanding attitude, don't say I didn't warn you.

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2009, 01:49:07 pm »

Jenna and Paden were doing their jobs in reminding you of the rules. If you want cooperation I suggest you take a trip to our rules section to read up on them and, in future, respect the requests of staff members. We ask everyone make an effort at being understandable, not just you. It's right in our rules, so you're not being singled out. Your snide comment toward Jenna and Paden was unnecessary.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 01:59:45 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged

maou

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2009, 03:02:26 pm »

Sorry Paden and Jenna fpr bothering you so do caffeinated.joy. I apologize from Squinge too for asking for the hack in the request form and hope he would not be upset to do my hack. I hope we can put this disput away and we can be cyber friends and thank you all ( love and kisses) Hug2
« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 03:18:54 pm by maou » Logged
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2009, 06:33:21 am »

Both topics are merged together. Do not create more than ONE request for the same mod. WCIF isn't where you make requests for new mods either.

Topic locked. Check back here for further updates from Mr Squinge.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2009, 09:34:19 pm »

Hey, maou, do yourself and this site a favour, SHUT UP and stop posting for a few days before you get a vacation from the site. You are annoying, whiny and demanding. One of those will get you a warning, three of them at one time will get your hind end bounced. Which is it going to be? And before you even THINK of sending me a snotty PM, DON'T. It will be seen as harassment and will get your butt booted. STOP acting like a 12 year old and act more intelligent than your average door stop.

I don't normally go on at people like this, but you, child, have pushed it beyond what myself and the other staff members are willing to put up with.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: