Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 06:49:50 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: i need help with making some paintings  (Read 2401 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
katierose

View Profile
« on: July 07, 2009, 07:07:20 pm »

I am trying to make a Masonic Lodge to anyone that does not know what this is it is where FreeMasons meet 
Anyway  i need some painting sadly i dont know how to make then i was hopeing the someone could either tell me how i can make them myself or if i gave them the pictures they might help me. you see my father is a mason and i am makeing this as a tribute to him and alll masons it is my hope to upload it somewhere (mabe modthesim) as it stands the only way i can get the kinds of pictures i need is to make a sim go to the lot and paint them
i tryed to use Simpe sadly it made no since to me and i am scared to try anything that may make my game crash
if anyone is willing to help please let me know this project is very near and dear to me and i would really like to get it right
thank you
Katierose
EKozski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2009, 07:14:48 pm »

Do you have the pictures?

If so, I could do them, just so you know, I only have up to Open For Business. I can't use any frames/paintings beyond that.

The Sims 3.........NO!
 Resident Creator at ColorSims
katierose

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2009, 08:44:32 pm »

i got it now
but thanks for your  help

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: