Insimenator.org
April 16, 2024, 12:34:27 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BellaDonna Cove Dissappeared!  (Read 2424 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
adlis

View Profile
« on: July 08, 2009, 03:37:51 pm »

Hi ,

I need help,my BellaDonna Cove neighbourhood has dissapeared along with all the characters and original houses that come with it  Only the neigbourhood template are available if i decided to do another new but i really want to have back the character that come along. I have uninstall only AL but still is not working. Do i have to RE-install Everything form Sims2 etc...or is there any other solution to this madness!! Help

Cry huh

Adlis
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2009, 04:42:44 am »

huh You uninstalled AL and you're wondering why the AL neighbourhood is missing? There's your reason right there - you uninstalled AL! Just install AL again and Belladonna Cove will be back.

Unless you mean something else. I had a hard time following your post.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
adlis

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2009, 12:27:33 pm »

Hi,

I am sorry that i didn't not make it clear, yes, i uninstall and re-install back AL yet still the BellaCove neighbourhood dissapear completely in my Neighbourhood CAS.That's is actually my problem.The rest of the Neighbourhood is there...

Adlis
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: