Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:36:42 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Object made to keep up all needs when placed on lot? for sims 3  (Read 3798 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Radins

View Profile
« on: July 08, 2009, 06:19:51 pm »

Embarrassed   ok i really liked the pink flamingo object mod for sims 2 where all you had to do was put it on the lot and while it was there it kept all yours sims needs filled. and would really like something along those lines for sims 3. would that be possible does it already exsist out there some where (for free)?
I like using it to keep my sims alive while i have them garden or read to build skills. it gets really anoying to have to stop halfway thru tending the garden to go eat,pee,shower,sleep ect.. so that they can go to work not already half dead.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2009, 12:26:39 pm »

If you have NL, all you have to do is enter the following cheats:

maxMotives (works on all sims on the lot)
motivDecay off (works on all sims on the lot).

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2009, 03:11:46 pm »

Shouldn't this be in the TS3 section?
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2009, 03:31:45 pm »

Didn't see the Sims 3 part of the title LOL. It's what I get for typing uncaffeinated and not reading the whole title. Disregard what I said in my last post, then, as it applies to TS2. We don't have a WCIF section for Sims 3 yet because there aren't really that many mods made for the game. However, you can make use of a few cheats for this, so I'll move this to the help section.

First, use this cheat: testingCheatsenabled true

Then go to town view and back to sim view. You can now manually adjust the sliders on your sims need to max them all out if you want, or alternatively, shift+click on the mailbox and select "make all happy".

Shift+click the mailbox again and select "Make needs static" (not sure if making the needs static works for all on the lot or just the selected sim).

Radins

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2009, 11:19:07 am »

thank you so much now maybe my "plant sim" can finish tending the garden all at once with out having to go to bed in the middle.
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2009, 05:43:03 am »

Is this a discussion that should belong to TS2? I don't see anything related to Sims 3. There are no Plant Sims in TS3, nor are there gnomes that are hacked to refresh the motives of everybody on the lot.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Radins

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2009, 05:52:27 pm »

no body said anything about gnomes!?! i said i wanted something like the pink flamingos on ts2 for ts3. and as far as my plant sim comment if you go through and give your ts3 sim green skin and green clothes and make them love out doors, be a natural gardener, a veggietarian. ect... you have a plant sim ta!da!.... geesh would people start reading all of my post before cusing me for something i didnt do or say.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2009, 08:57:17 pm »

Just take a deep breath and relax, Radins. Everyone makes mistakes, so there's no need to start getting snappy with us. I buzzed through the title of your thread and so, therefore, didn't see the "Sims 3" bit about it myself and I even admitted as such and apologized for it. I'm sure Chaavik made the same error, so calm down. She wasn't cussing you out. Believe me, if she was, there'd be a lot more cussing in there Wink. She misread and asked a question, that's all.

jamesabrown1
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2009, 05:59:06 am »

I myself don't know of any objects made for that yet, however, you can enter "testingcheatsenabled true" and then shift + click on the mailbox and select "make all happy", then repeat shift + click on the mailbox and select "make needs static" and it will do the same thing. However, this applies to the family, not the lot, so it has the advantage of applying to all family members wherever they are in town, home included, but it doesn't apply to visitors or any other sims (such as NPCs). Also, with "testingcheatsenabled true", you can drag relationship bars and need bars to whatever level you desire. I'll keep a look out for the kind of object you described, but given the way the cheat works in S3, I'm not sure a lot specific one can be developed, at least not easily. This cheat also has to be re-entered every time you start the game from scratch, or from a saved game.
Radins

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2009, 12:52:06 pm »

sorry if i got huffy its just that itseems like everytime i post anything anywhere no matter how clear i make myself somebody dont get it. and i was having a bad day.  Embarrassed sorry again and..
i did say thank you for the help that you had given me. but...
thank you again it really does make things sooo much easier.  YAY 
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2009, 01:17:56 pm »

NP. Just try not to take thing personally, OK? Communication on line is hard, because we don't have the benefit of inflection and visual cues via the other person's facial expressions and posture to make intentions clear. You can give four different people the same sentence and they can all take a different meaning from it just by putting the emphasis on a different word. Add to it the knowledge that some people aren't writing in their native language and you have a whole new problem. Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: