Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 10:20:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Removing Unused Parts in MultiAlpha Recolors?  (Read 15319 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2009, 08:42:14 am »

Ah, didn't know about the hack
Installing my package will hide them again Cheesy unless i change soms numbers in the propertyset.

Your package is fine, same way i made a few replacements in the past
I had a look at the mesh but TMO did include a morph for the noblend, does it dissapair or simply looks strange?
I added mine and made it fit over the bigger breasts and belly.
You decide wich one you take but seeing all the work you already did to remove the noblend neckless textures its easier to simply delete the noblend in the gmdc eh?
I see 10 outfit files, this means only BV came with a extra maternity outfit?
http://www.2shared.com/file/6929249/76cbeef1/AC4F8687-F942D385-1C0532FA-FF9A14C75gd.html

glad i could help

No longer active
aelflaed

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2009, 08:07:17 pm »

The bottom of the necklace sticks out at right angles to the body, in mid-air above the belly. I can get you a picture if you like, but I don't have one handy that shows it.

I'm not sure about the extra maternity outfits, I'm only doing nine, and haven't seen any others.

thanks for the file, I'll report back later.  

LATER: What should I see when I use the file you linked to? I replaced my current GMDC with that, but see no change in-game - no accessories and no sexy feet. Doesn't look any different to my own version. Am I missing something? Oh, I suppose I would need to add the SHPE to the file again, wouldn't I!
« Last Edit: July 31, 2009, 08:54:58 pm by aelflaed » Logged
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 01, 2009, 07:55:16 am »

Here is your file with correct neckless mesh and sexyfeet.
I added the SHPE file with the correct links to the BV files for the alpha's and noblend file.
Unfortunate you can link only one TXMT to TXTR file in that SHPE file so all outfits will have the same neckless, gras thingy's and belts.
That linking is normally done in the propertyset.

http://www.2shared.com/file/6944391/b1565fc4/AEHulaMaternityBlooMAllTextures.html

If you extract the gmdc from that package and load it into mine you get all the variety of the difrent outfits and accesoires.
You could even look up TMO's hula alphaskirt and load that mesh in it too.(for a bigger belly, no sexyfeet tho)
But it would be a waste of all the work you put already into your own file Wink

I was almost 100%sure i ran into a afbodymaternityshirtpants file when browsing in the BV files, got to look.
I thought i included it in my own package.

No longer active
aelflaed

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 01, 2009, 07:24:14 pm »

Looked at that file - the flowers sit much better on different tummy sizes, thankyou.

However, the feet have an odd shadow on them - is it a shoe trying to be there perhaps? My no-accessories version doesn't have the shadow, so it must have happened when you added sexy feet I think.

I can't see anything wrong on the texture images, so I don't think I can fix it. Unless you tell me how, of course.

Sorry to keep coming back with more problems!
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2009, 08:01:45 pm »

The feet requier special skintones, i am sorry i didn't mentioned that.
There are alot skintones arround for the feet, even alot default replacements.

I made replacements for the whole game, all maxis blockfoot have been replaced.
Here a few links if you ever decide to keep the feet:

http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/board,411.0.html

skintones:
http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/board,324.0.html

You also can install the mesh i gave you earlier, its the same without the sexyfeet. Wink

No longer active
aelflaed

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 01, 2009, 10:55:00 pm »

Oh, I see. The special skintones is why I haven't used your feet in the past, actually. I have different skintone replacements already.

I must just not have noticed those odd sections on the earlier sexyfeet version. Thanks.

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: